Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > MATERIAL GIRLS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Box Office #s for MATERIAL GIRLS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Box Office #s for MATERIAL GIRLS
    Posted: August 21 2006 at 12:41pm
Opening weekend numbers suggest The Duff Sisters' new movie may be RAZZIE Material: MATERIAL GIRLS failed to break $5 million in 3 daze. Here's a LINK to check it's day-to-day demize at Box Office MoJo ...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2006 at 4:06pm
ZOOM 2: The Material Children of Tim Allen!
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Brierfox View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brierfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 3:19pm
They were interviewed on The Morning show, and believe me, they didn't convince anyone to go see this movie.  These girls talked like, well like, bimbos, and you know, bimbos don't get respect, like anywhere.
The really funny things is, after they showed the un-funny clip, people must have realised that these two bimbos never had to act, they just spoke their lines.   Face it, they resemble Paris Hilton in appearence, and someone must have thought boys will go see the movie hoping to see some cleavage. 
"We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto... Toto??"
 Post Reply Post Reply