Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > COMPLETE LIST of ELIGIBLE 2007 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Boycott "Planet Terror" and "Death Proof"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boycott "Planet Terror" and "Death Proof"
    Posted: September 13 2007 at 1:24pm
I'm boycotting "Planet Terror" and "Death Proof", until they're put back together. I saw "Grindhouse" on opening day, and I loved it! I'm pissed off at this decision. "Blades Of Glory" was great, but not as good as this.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Alaninho View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Alaninho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2007 at 3:03am
they are 2 separate films. just be glad you got 2 for the price of 1 in the first place. if you'd seen letters from iwo jima and flags of our fathers together in the cinema would you demand them to be together in dvd? i know thats an extreme example but its the same idea. im not boycotting it and i dont care if other people do, they'll release a collectors edition with both anyway.
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 9:46am
they should have been together on dvd as "Grindhouse" and not as "Planet Terror" and "Death Proof" since that's how they've been advertised as.
 Post Reply Post Reply