Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > THE GAME PLAN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BRATZ with Footballs???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRATZ with Footballs???
    Posted: October 02 2007 at 8:33am
I saw this movie and it was actually really cute, and not bad. I think The Rock may be regaining his sanity...just not very quickly.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 10:09am
Finally!A live action G rated movie that adults can enjoy too!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 2:09pm
Um, if you say so.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2010 at 2:01pm
You don't think I'm right?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 7:00pm
Well,do you?
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Vits

You don't think I'm right?
No. There is no such thing as G rated movie that adults will like. Because G rated is just another word for "only kids under the age of 10 will find this entertaining".
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 12:49pm
I gave this 7/10.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 3:18pm
Eh, this movie was okay.
Pictures move, do they?
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Vits

I gave this 7/10.
Generous much?
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:37am
I don' really get why this movie is considered bad.While I haven't seen all of the Child Abuse Month movies,I've seen a bunch of movies with similar premises.And this one isn't like them:
1)Not once in this movie someone gets hit in the nuts,and there's no toilet humour.
2)Dwayne Johnson actually gives a good performance.And according to most critics,I'm not alone in that.
3)While this is predictable(how could it not be?),there's genuine drama.
4)Granted,the little girl might seem annoying for some because she talks like a 40-year-old.But you can't deny she's funny...because she talks like a 40-year-old!
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:56am
Yeah, but you gave it the same grade as "The Godfather". Again, generous much?
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 5:57pm
In the big picture,yes.All the movies I've given the same grade,I liked or disliked them equally.But it's not like when I was watching THE GODFATHER I was thinking of this movie...or any other.I was just watching THE GODFATHER.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12