Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > JONAS BROTHERS: THE 3-D CONCERT EXPERIENCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Brothers, Where Art Thy Talent??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Headbanger14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brothers, Where Art Thy Talent??
    Posted: March 06 2009 at 4:12am

Ooh yeah! Rot at the bottom of the IMDB Bottom 100!

http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

Keep up those 1 stars people!

CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2009 at 7:21am
As much as I support the wholesale slaughter of a movie such as this... the horrible numbers that movie received at the box office would seem to indicate that there haven't been that many people who have actually seen the movie... (of course this is a huge exaggeration.)

As far as an autobiography goes, I'm already on volume 14 of my own autobiography. Here is a small excerpt:
"December 14th, 1999. Ah, college life is a wonderful thing. To think that just a few months ago, I had thought that school was a horrible thing akin to many other four letter words. Tomorrow, I will actually be doing my first paid acting job. Who would have thought that the kid with the paralyzing stage fright would have ever managed to get up on the stage as much as I have, let alone manage to get a small paid gig.

Today for breakfast, I had a waffle. Truly the waffle is a glorious invention. I have heard it said, that the exact shape of the waffle was actually written in some obscure religious texts of the ancient Mayans..."

Yes, My autobiography covers everything. Every meal I have ever had, every dream I have ever dreamed. Every thought, every emotion... I hope that in volume 15, I might finally get around to writing about my thoughts on the turn of the century. Oh the stories I can tell.

So you see, Miley Cyrus can easily write an autobiography. Heck, at the age of 16, she should be able to get through at least a dozen volumes. Although hers will probably include a whole lot of teen speak that will make most well read people cringe, but will probably appeal to the "Twilight" crowd...

I think I'm going to stop rambling now, except to note that in case it wasn't obvious, my own autobiography mentioned above is a complete fabrication. My life is entirely too dull to actually warrant an autobiography. :)
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2009 at 1:24am
They really need to set a starting point for biographies... like a legal age. Something like forty.... eight... and six months.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2009 at 1:29am

Another show that I'm forced to watch is Entertainment Tonight and The Insider, and they've run stories recently about "toddler beauty queens." I saw a 3-year-old in a bikini with makeup on and I just about threw up my own @ss.

I think Benjamin Franklin said it best: "If they're big enough to be seen, they're old enough to make green, yo. Bling, bling."

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Seriously, what good are children, if you can't use them to make a quick buck? After you spend money raising them to the tender age of... well, whatever age they become viable moneymakers, you deserve to live high on the hog off of their efforts.

-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2009 at 9:41am
That definitely sounds like a Benjamin Franklin quote... or possibly Thomas Jefferson.

As far as those child beauty queens go, I agree... every time I see a story about those, it make me seriously feel ill.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 1:57am
Jefferson was a straight piyamp, son.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 2:33am
True dat. Jefferson was all kindsa pimp. But Franklin and Grant are the ones people love the most.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 2:55am
What the hell was the topic of this thread again?
Headbanger14 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Headbanger14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 4:59am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

What the hell was the topic of this thread again?

I think it had something to do with Jonas from the movie Twister...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 6:31am
Topic... I think I've heard that word before... can't remember where though... I figure it must have been unimportant.

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 3:47pm
If my 13 year old sister saw this movie on this forum, she would be happy about that, because she really hates the Jonas Brothers. And I support her with that.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 3:53pm
A 13 year old girl that dislikes the Jonas brothers? I must report this to my Disney lords and masters. She must be subjected to further brainwashing...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 4:02pm
Here's another thing, she also hates Miley Cyrus as well.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 4:21pm

That's worse than I thought! This may require the week long brainwashing...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2009 at 1:40pm
True. She has her own point of views on some of those celebrities, that's all.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2009 at 7:10pm
a 13 year old with a unique point of view? No no no no no! We can not allow this travesty to continue. People should not be allowed to have their own thoughts until they reach at least 21, and alcohol can take free thought away from them... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>