Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > SPEED RACER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BUT IS IT SUPPOSED to be THIS STUPID?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BUT IS IT SUPPOSED to be THIS STUPID?!?!?
    Posted: November 21 2008 at 3:31am
Well those arguments were aggressive, compelling, and in some cases offensive nonetheless. 
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2008 at 12:43pm

Why, just because they are negative reviews of a movie you might have liked? 

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

Well those arguments were aggressive, compelling, and in some cases offensive nonetheless. 

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2008 at 3:28pm
Well, this film was actually pretty near the mark.  It was better than most of the other prospects and compared to the others, it's one of 16 that will most likely get left out.
tdickensheets View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tdickensheets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2009 at 4:09pm

I like a cartoon better!!

Same with Spider-man. I like the cartoon then the movie.

Thomas Dickensheets
movieman View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote movieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2009 at 4:09pm
I'm curious; is English a second language to tdickensheets? Or is he like four
years old or something?
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2009 at 1:28am
Some people in this forum just post randomly and then disappear. You have to get used to it after a while. Remember the one guy who kept asking random questions about "Hancock" and "The Dark Knight"? What was up with that?
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2009 at 3:39am
I'm guessing it's a second language, and note that he's pretty new to these forums, as well. Cut him some slack until he says something stupid.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 10:22am
The problem with the movie is that the directing is the way it is'cuz the Wachowskis wanted it that way.However,just because a mistake is on purpose it doesn't mean it's justified.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 1:32pm
The problem is American live action filmmakers don't relate to the Japanese animators' original idea of what the the anime series are, and because of it, you have something that looks like a bastard step-child that one no wants. It's like asking a guy who pumps gas to do open heart surgery.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

The problem is American live action filmmakers don't relate to the Japanese animators' original idea of what the the anime series are, and because of it, you have something that looks like a bastard step-child that one no wants. It's like asking a guy who pumps gas to do open heart surgery.

So...we meet again BurnHollywoodBurn.

Congrats.You're officially a film critic.Why?You use weird metaphors to describe a movie.However,you're better than most,'cuz you actually say what's right and/or wrong,rather than just the metaphor.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Vits

So...we meet again BurnHollywoodBurn.

Congrats.You're officially a film critic.Why?You use weird metaphors to describe a movie.However,you're better than most,'cuz you actually say what's right and/or wrong,rather than just the metaphor.
And I suppose you are a film critic, too, since you like to point out what was wrong with each movie, or at least what you thought was wrong with it.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 3:02pm
I swear I wasn't being sarcastic.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 6:56pm
May I suggest a poll: How do you guys feel about the new version of the theme song?  
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 8:15pm
Or better yet, a poll: Who is tried of Hollywood raping our childhood memories to the point you want ALL the studios to close down just like M-G-M is about to?  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2010 at 12:39pm

Look,it's bad enough your rants are the only answers I get. Now you're answering with questions?!  

If you don't feel like talking about a movie (or you don't have anything to say that you hadn't said a gazzillion times already) then cut it the f*ck out!...sorry about that last part. It's just that I just saw KNOCKED UP.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2010 at 1:47pm
"Knocked Up" made you angry enough to curse?  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>