Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > LARRY THE CABLE GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cable Guy RESPONDS to His RAZZIE Nom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cable Guy RESPONDS to His RAZZIE Nom
    Posted: February 19 2007 at 11:52am

From The El Paso Times Thursday, 15 Feb 2007:

Of course, Dan Whitney knows his most recent movie, LARRY THE CABLE GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR, is nowhere near Oscar-worthy. But it has gotten the attention of at least one award show.

"I've been nominated for a RAZZIE for Worst Actor in 'Health Inspector.' I'm up against the Wayans Brothers and Nick Cage," he says on his latest posting on his Web site, www.larrythecableguy.com . "I better not get screwed out of this fine award, because I believe that I sucked just as good as they did."

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 2:40am

Funny stuff from The Cable Guy. Sounds like if he wins he might show up to collect is dis-honor, who knows??

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 2:22pm
I clap to him for admitting guilt...but that doesn't take the guilt away.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 3:48pm
Clearly, it's just another paycheck to him. I doubt he cares if the movie turns out bad or not.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply