Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums on 2008 RAZZIE® "Winners" > REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cast & Credits for REPO/OPERA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cast & Credits for REPO/OPERA
    Posted: March 05 2008 at 6:26am

Were all these people TRYING to get RAZZIE® Nominations?!? Here's a LINK to the IMDb page for full cast & Credits on Paris Hilton's latest (and potentially lamest) work, REPO: THE GENETIC OPERA... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
AmberSweet View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote AmberSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 11:00am

Oh yeah.

Darren Bousman, who made millions upon millions directing the Saw sequels, Paul Sorvino, a classically trained opera singer AND actor, Bill Moseley, veteran horror star, Nivek Ogre, frontman of industrial band Skinny Puppy, and Sarah Brightman, an international opera singer who preformed at the Olympics, are definitely lame.

Zydrate Addict View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zydrate Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2009 at 3:00am
The talent in this movie is amazing, it's been a long time since a movie this great has been made.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2009 at 1:40pm
(and half a year later dEd posts on this one)
HeadRazz is commenting on Paris' performance, as the movie in general is still somehow seen as a Paris Hilton vessel. That's in general, HeadRazz isn't alone on that.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2009 at 12:16am
Seriously, dEd? Did you have to revive this topic for that? Why don't we revive Paul Blart, too?  I think he hasn't been talked about enough lately.
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 9:08am
I commented on the other one, so I thought I'd re-read some of the other threads. And besides, I still feel obligated to help promote the movie. So I can be in the sequel.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 10:49am
Well the movie was OK, it was not really one tht I'd want to see a sequel to. I mean sure, it had Anthony Stewart Head, and the girl from Spy Kids all grown up like... but beyond that, it wasn't anything special.... Except if it paves the way for my musical idea. "Zombie: The Musical" will be a wonderful piece of cinema, after it opens on Broadway, of course...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 1:03pm
It appeals more to the gothic sensibilities, I think. I'm thinking of organizing a goth musical night at this local theater, and play Repo!, Sweeny Todd, and Rocky Horror.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 12:26am
One day, you will have to add "Zombie: The Musical" to the list... if I can ever get it made.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 9:14am
I'm sure it could be made. We had one of those flash mob thingies in my city here where we set a world record for largest... zombie walk... I guess. Some buddies of mine were apparently in some movie called "Zombie Apocalypse" around here. There's plenty of Zombie Support in the Rust Belt/Midwest here. You just need to write the lyrics and the rest will follow.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 2:06pm
"Zombocalypse" is a cooler sounding title. It still wouldn't bring credit to the movie, but it would sound cooler.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 4:45pm

Largest Zombie Walk: The Record is held in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. A place that I am planning on hitting on my vacation in July.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 1:03pm
When did that happen? I thought we got it here.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 2:30pm
i've thought Monroeville had the record for years... I mean it's like the zombie capital of the world...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 8:41am
Oh... Well, this was fairly recent. We might not've got it though, I could be wrong. I was pretty sure we did.

Yea, here we go:
On October 30, 2008, Grand Rapids, Michigan, became the largest site of zombies anywhere in the world. Even though the official tally was at 3,370 zombies, well over 4,000+ zombies showed up to this event. They were also asked to donated canned goods to a local food bank. Grand Rapids shattered the former world record of 1,375 zombies.[15]
-Iron helps us play-
 Post Reply Post Reply