Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > TMNT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CGI Toon, HERE Is Thy Stink!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CGI Toon, HERE Is Thy Stink!
    Posted: March 21 2007 at 2:02pm

A REASONABLE ARGUMENT for US to RETAIN OUR WORST EXCUSE for FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CATEGORY for 2007, TMNT IS GETTING HATE-BOMBED by ABOUT 65% of the CRIX at RT.

ONE of the THE EARLIER MOVIE VERSIONS of TEEN-AGED- MUTILATED NINCOMPOOP TURD-PILES FEATURED a SONG by VANILLA ICE (LINK). THIS NEW ONE, WITH COMPLETELY CGI (AS OPPOSED to SOPHISTICATED PUPPET) CHARACTERS IS BEING HAILED AS the LATEST EXAMPLE of TECHNICALLY PERFECT, BUT DRAMATICALLY INERT, MOVIE-MAKING.

AGREE? DIS-AGREE?? WHAT-EVER YOUR OPINION, FEEL FREE to POST IT BELOW...

"That's right, we've gone Hi-Tech...and lost all our charm in the process!"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 3:02pm

The only thing that I have to say about TMNT is, I will be glad when this Movie finally comes out this Friday. Talk about mass-marketing some thing! The movie should have been released in 1989, when kids still cared...

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 6:31pm
Could this mean that there will be a Worst New Song category for this year???
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 9:58pm
I had a look at some people involved with this movie, and I have to say this: Why the hell is Kevin Smith in it?

After making such gems as Clerks, he suddenly decided to voice a character in this?

I do like the TMNT TV show though -- Guilty pleasure.
A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 1:38am

I always liked the song from the original cartoon -- not the theme song on Fox Box.

tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 8:39am
THE EARLIER MOVIE VERSIONS of TEEN-AGED- MUTILATED NINCOMPOOP TURD-PILES FEATURED a SONG by VANILLA ICE. I found it on Youtube for those who have never seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Secret Of The Ooze http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDU7HsdCotE
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 10:30am
I think this sit e is becoming a joke. This movie, seriously?!
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 11:36am
As Raphael would always tell viewers on the series, "Remember kids, we're professionals.  Don't try this at home." 
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2007 at 2:40am

The HeadRAZZ picked this movie because it has the lowest approval rating on rottentomatoes of all the movies coming out this week that have been reviewed. We are not saying it is bad, we are just pointing out that it has it has not been very favorable with critics and therefore we should discuss it.
That will probably change, though, when reviews for The Hills Have Eyes 2 come in.

Originally posted by moviewizguy

I think this site is becoming a joke. This movie, seriously?!

Update: TMNT is up to 29% on RT, which is out of razzie territory, while The Hills Have Eyes 2 is 8% rotten with 13 reviews in. THHE 2 is a sequel to last year's horror remake The Hills Have Eyes, which was prescreened for critics but the sequel helms a different director and was not prescreened for critics. HeadRAZZ- I think you should start a thread for The Hills Have Eyes 2.

tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2007 at 2:47am
From what I understood, The HeadRazz wanted to stop picking Horror Films. He said it was too easy to do that. I think that he wants to pick films like Premontion and Number 23, films with big stars that are dumb movies. I think that he made TMNT his Worst Movie of The Weak because right now, it's at 24% on The RT Meter. Also it's a movie we've already seen 3 times -- why are we seeing it again??
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 6:54am

Parents & Kids choosing TMNT according to Boxofficereport.com TMNT looks to be coming at $26,000,000 with 300 coming in second with about $20,000,000.

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 3:26pm
Head Razz, PLEASE assure me that there is no computer-generated Vanilla
Ice in this remake, PLEASE!!!!!!
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 3:46pm

No -- Vanilla Ice was only in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Secret Of The Ooze." He sang a song in it while The TMNT were fighting two mutant monsters in a night club. You can watch the clip on You Tube using the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDU7HsdCotE

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:54pm

I've been a fan of those turtles in my young years, just a little kid. Ok, they've made three of those movies, then they make a computer-animated movie of those turtles. Of course, this movie is Mako's last film he's done. He was announced to play the voice of Splinter the day before he died. And he was able to finish the majority of his acting. Of course, Mako is his real first name. His full name is Mako Iwamatsu.

Michaelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter voiced by Mako , April voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar  and Casey Jones voiced by Chris Evans  in Warner Bros. Pictures' TMNT

However, this movie is not the kind of movie I would choose to see. If this was like from what they looked like in the old cartoon series, then I would choose to see it.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RoadDogXVIII View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote RoadDogXVIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2007 at 5:28am
TMNT ain't that bad a movie. Kevin Munroe added some conflict between Leonardo and Raphael, giving the series a Batman Begins-type edge. Now I have no problem with that. But when you mix a thematic element like that with moments of comic relief, it doesn't have any effect. And the final battle against all the bad guys was a disappointment when it should've been a rousing achievement. I give it a 3/5.
You think you know, but you have no idea.
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 5:46am
Wasn't a fan then...not a fan now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>