Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > CHEAPER by the DOZEN, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CHEAPER 2 as Worst Movie of Week...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHEAPER 2 as Worst Movie of Week...
    Posted: March 01 2006 at 11:30am

Could you stop the rainbow posting please?? I´m getting a headache!!!

WHAT KNOW View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote WHAT KNOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by It's me

Hilary Duff is the bad -- I hate her!
WHAT KNOW WHY YOU SUCK SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL AND A GOOD ACTOR WHAT WHAT IS UP WITH ALLL YOU PEPOLE YOU HATE EVER MOVIE EVER ACTOR MANNNNNNNNN YOU SUCK ALLL I HATE THIS WEB SITE FUKE ALL YOU PEOPLE
Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 7:59am
And please, check your grammar before posting, thanks!
Cloud View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 6:27am

Umm, I think "ME" could potetially be one of those crazy, stalker fan types. Please get help for that.

Yes, here is another little girl who is trying to grow up way too fast and thinking that becoming anorexic will make her a woman. First - she needs to eat something (preferably with the sickly Olsen twin) then they both need to get some acting lessons.

What the hell are their parents thinking besides what there kids can buy them???? SO SAD!

dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 7:01pm

WTF?!?!?!?!?! HILARY DUFF WASN'T IN "MEAN GIRLS"! LINDSAY LOHAN WAS, AND THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME! "A CINDERELLA STORY" WASN'T THAT GREAT, BUT SHE KINDA GAVE A PROMISING PERFORMANCE! "CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN" DID NOT SUCK, AND NEITHER DID THIS MOVIE! BUT HER LATEST ALBUM "DIGNITY" IS HER BEST WORK YET! AND HER UPCOMING MOVIE "WAR, INC." (LINK) IS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM EVERYTHING SHE'S DONE BEFORE! AND IF SOMEONE SPELLS HER NAME WRONG AGAIN (HER NAME IS "HILARY" NOT "HILLARY") I WILL SHOOT THEM!!!!! 

Originally posted by Maki

Mean Girls Sucked
Cinderella Story Sucked
cheaper by the dozen Sucked

Why is she still in movies when she can't act any other roll than the confused teen?

Name 3 reasons why hilary is a good actor.

I doubt anyone of you ignorant duff fans could give me a better reason than: "becuase she's really cool!"

Pete View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 10:29am

QUOTE: I WILL SHOOT THEM!!!!! 

Dude, chill out! You don't own a gun, but you want us to believe you do??   

City of angels, I'll see you again, on the last frontier
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 9:59am

Oh certainly we shouldn't promote violence against anyone or anything.  That would be contrary to this organization's function. 

On flat acting, someone needs to retool Tom Welling quite soon, for he seems to have a single character setting in everything he does, that being, "I Hate the World and Everyone in it Mode."  With proper story backing, this can occasionally work, but in these films playing your standard arrogant and narcissic young adult jerk who accepts no one's opinions but his own as correct (watching the first one, I was this close to jumping through the screen and whaling away at him for Steve's sake) it just turns everyone off. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123