Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > CHEAPER by the DOZEN, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CHEAPER 2 as Worst Movie of Week...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moorlock2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHEAPER 2 as Worst Movie of Week...
    Posted: February 04 2006 at 8:47pm

I agree with JoeBacon; Steve Martin is an egotistical "jerk". I started to watch Saturday Night Live last night and turned it off as soon as I saw Martin patting himself on the back for his "record 14th appearance" on the show. We're supposed to be impressed with that? He's one of those comedians who smiles incessantly and thinks he's so funny but he is NOT. He should be nominated for worst actor of the year. 

Fred Cooper
Princess_Paris View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Princess_Paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 1:10am
Hilary Duff ROCKS!!! She's the cOolest! Heh but I like these awards cos they're so damn embarassing LoL!
the_real_ashlee View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote the_real_ashlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 1:11am
HILARY DUFF IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!! GO HILARY!
LOVELY_LINDSAY_HERE View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote LOVELY_LINDSAY_HERE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 1:13am
hilary is a gr8 actress! why her?
Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 5:32am
The nicks of the last three posters should let us know about their tastes, so no surprises there
BRITNEY_BABY View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BRITNEY_BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 2:31pm

BRITNEY_BABY View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BRITNEY_BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 2:31pm
LIKE OMG HILARY STINKS AT ACTING!!!!!!
Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 2:33pm

Thanks for the reminder Britney_baby!!!!

Yet you forgot the singing!!

Katygirl View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Katygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 4:04am
well, i think that this film was...what to say...it was even funny.Nothing special.I am disappointed(Actually i didn't have any expectations
Maki View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 4:03am
Mean Girls Sucked
Cinderella Story Sucked
cheaper by the dozen Sucked

Why is she still in movies when she can't act any other roll than the confused teen?

Name 3 reasons why hilary is a good actor.

I doubt anyone of you ignorant duff fans could give me a better reason than: "becuase she's really cool!"
Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 11:37am

I don´t think she was in the cast of Mean Girls, I think you´re talking about Lindsay Lohan.

But Raise Your Voice, on the other hand, is...Vomit 

pi3 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote pi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 11:21am
I HATE HILLARY DUFF WITH A PASSION SHE SUCKS AT SING AND IS A TERRIBLE ACTRESS SHE SHOULD SO WIN WORST ACTRESS!!
PI3 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote PI3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Princess_Paris

Hilary Duff ROCKS!!! She's the cOolest! Heh but I like these awards cos they're so damn embarassing LoL!
ARE YOU FRIIGIN KIDDING ME HILLARY DUFF DOES NOT ROCK SHE IS AWFUL! BUT I AGREE W/ YOU THESE AWARDS ARE FUNNY
PI3 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote PI3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 11:26am
Originally posted by the_real_ashlee

HILARY DUFF IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!! GO HILARY!
WOW you are very strange and suck at picking ppl who are the greatest I FRIGGIN HATE HILLARY DUFF BECAUSE SHE IS A HORRIBLE ACTRESS AND SINGER AND SHE IS A FAG!
bRit _tuh_nee View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote bRit _tuh_nee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 11:27am
Originally posted by LOVELY_LINDSAY_HERE

hilary is a gr8 actress! why her?
WHAT? HILLARY IS A TERRIBE ACTRESS AND IS HORRIBLY UGLY
BRIBAHH View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BRIBAHH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 11:29am
Originally posted by BRITNEY_BABY

LIKE OMG HILARY STINKS AT ACTING!!!!!!
I TOTALY AGREE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>