Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Member Discussions & Polls > Member Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Choosing Forum Names

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Choosing Forum Names
    Posted: August 23 2006 at 12:36pm
Well, I was originally going to have my name honoring my idol (Brian Cox) and call myself "Cox-boy"..........then I realized how it sounded ( Just kidding). Come to think of it Ronny Cox is a hell of an actor as well. Hey Deadguy, there's a theory in there somewhere. :)
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2006 at 2:53am

Well at least I will give you credit on one thing if you had decided to go by the handle of "Cox-boy", at least it would have been original (Then again, it may have been were more people would have associated the handle more with a certain part of the male anatomy than with either "Cox" actor). 

Originally posted by Sanndman228715

Well, I was originally going to have my name honoring my idol (Brian Cox) and call myself "Cox-boy"..........then I realized how it sounded ( Just kidding). Come to think of it Ronny Cox is a hell of an actor as well. Hey Deadguy, there's a theory in there somewhere. :)

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 2:21am

I've had this nickname for quite a while now. I've been through four car wrecks (all four cars were totalled, I've never had more than a bruise). I survive the streets of East Los Angeles. Humanitarian/peacekeeping missions while in the Marines. Sometimes I think I can't die, at least not until I've accomplised something that I was meant for.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 9:44am
A few of my friends stuck me with this name when I ripped a number of movies they liked a new one...hence the title Razzilla... What's worse...it was first given to me by a Major in the ranks of THE Salvation Army...

I believe the nicest term I used on those movies was "Razzie bait"...
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 1:22am
Mine was an accident: someone who is now a close friend, but didn't know me very well at the time, got my name wrong and called me "Gertie". Other close friends followed suit, occasionally calling me either "Gertie" or "Gertrud", like the duck in the film version of "Journey to the Centre of the Earth". So then I also became a duck(the logic behind this reasoning kind of escapes me, but I like that duck!).
"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 9:53am
Mine is simple enough...for some reason or another, I get paid for doing it.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 5:36am
Mine was something I've had for a while. I am pretty much a sports geek and I am an artist (yeah, I've done paintings as well as other art works, and I've even been able to write songs, like many other artists have done, but there's a fine difference between artistic artists and music artists). The number 24, well, that's my favorite number. It's also the day in which I was born, 08/24/87 (yeah, I'm a young man).
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 7:57pm
If it wasn't for a coin flip...I would have been known in here as Bellringer 1... That would have been more along the lines of my duties within THE Salvation Army...on top of being a flag sergeant at the local corps in Las Vegas...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
noplot View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote noplot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2006 at 3:33pm

Mine came from the need for a quick email address and a fairly common last name.  It came to me like a bolt from the blue, and it just kind of fit, since I have a reputation in my family for watching more than my share of oddities.  The downside is that now my wife knows about more than her share of bad filmmakers (even if she doesn't watch them), and telling the judge in an annulment that I taught her who Doris Wishman was would be more than enough for her to take everything, I suspect...

(not that there's any chance of that happening, mind you...)

Post Reply Post Reply