Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CHRIS BROWN DESERVES A NOMINATION!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHRIS BROWN DESERVES A NOMINATION!
    Posted: May 18 2012 at 5:20am
Everyone, please read and respond -- Especially you, HeadRAZZ. I really wanna know what you have to say about this...  

People, Chris Brown, if you did not know, is a horrible human being. Everything he does is just some whiny bozo who will never be able learn for committing battery. The very fact that he still performs in movies like Think Like a Man is vomit-inducing. He did give just a normal bad performance in that movie. Still a bad performance, but nothing note too worthy, some will say, and any other time, I MIGHT be okay with that.

However, since Rihanna (the one that was brutally assualted by Chris) also had a very bad performance in Battleship, she is prime for a nomination, and maybe an obvious win. I feel, however, that if we let Rihanna be the center of hate, and let Chris Brown get off scott free, we're going to be seen as pro-Chris and anti-Rihanna. I propose that we give Chris as STRONG of consideration as Rihanna just to even things out.
Even if you believe that Chris Brown's performance in Think Like a Man is "not truly Razzie-worthy," then try to think of it as punishment for all the BS that he has committed during and since his assualt on Rihanna. I could count the ways of how much of a monster Chris is, but I'll let this man (LINK) explain why Chris Brown is truly deserving of Worst Supporting Actor for Think Like a Man. You cannot disagree with the video.

None of the other strong contenders for Worst Supporting Actor like Liam Neeson have the undeniably disgusting history that this... thing does. Chris Brown is a demon that must be destroyed by handing him the painted gold. Who's with me?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2012 at 10:47am
Although I agree that it's wrong that he hit her, I disagree with other comments regarding the subject. People need to learn to separate an artist's life and their art. I'm not going to not watch a movie just because he's in it. And I won't stop listening to his music if I like it (unless he does more horrible collaborations like LOOK AT ME NOW).

I also don't like people who insult Rihanna for working with him again.

Originally posted by oiram

However, since Rihanna (the one that was brutally assualted by Chris) also had a very bad performance in Battleship, she is prime for a nomination, and maybe an obvious win. I feel, however, that if we let Rihanna be the center of hate, and let Chris Brown get off scott free, we're going to be seen as pro-Chris and anti-Rihanna.

Are you serious?! Who cares what others think? There are already tons of people who hate the Razzies. Big deal!

If I see the movie, I'll pay attention to his performance to decide if he does deserve a nomination. 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply