Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > COMPLETE LIST of 2010 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 139>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)
    Posted: May 30 2010 at 5:09pm
Actually, I'd give Michael Bay The Rock, but Sean Connery made that movie hang together.

When I talk about movies Michael Bay made, I usually say, "Well, he made The Rock. . . . ummm. . . . and he made The Rock. . . . ummm. . . . and did I mention The Rock? . . ."

The Rock is not Rocky, however.  Rocky is far better.

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by Vits

Hey, if Seltzerberg get the Worst Career Award, that's fine by me. I'm just saying that Bay has been around for over 15 years and has made many more movies than them.
It doesn't matter how many movies he's made.It's about how many bad movies he's made,which is only half.
Um, in YOUR opinion, "half". In the opinions of critics and Razzies voters, ALL of them.

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 6:15pm
Oh, okay. Michael Bay has ONE good (or at least watchable) movie his entire 15 year long career!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Vits

Originally posted by GTAHater767

I believe I've said this before, but: The MTV ____ Choice Awards will do little to convince anyone but the children themselves it's any good. Professional critics will still write negative reviews for the Twilight Saga and Disney Channel movies.
Disney Channel movies don't get nominated at this.
That is because they are Disney movies. What movies get nods from the MTV Awards? Usually Paramount movies. See why else the public vote awards have no credit to them? It's because the movies that usually get the most exposure are linked to the same company that owns the TV network that the awards are broadcasted on. Ever notice how Nickeloden shows usually win at the Kids' Choice Awards? My point exactly. 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 9:33pm
It was about high time Bay "won" Worst Director last year. 

Although this isn't like that other awards show.  Yeah, sometimes we play catch-up with a single Razzie, but when we gave Michael Bay his long overdue Razzie, he REALLY did deserve it.  Trannies II is among his worst.  

And The Expendables should be bad enough that Stallone will deserve any Razzie we throw his way.  Well, we don't exactly throw Razzies. . . .  

Originally posted by cvcjr13

Actually, I'd give Michael Bay The Rock, but Sean Connery made that movie hang together.

When I talk about movies Michael Bay made, I usually say, "Well, he made The Rock. . . . ummm. . . . and he made The Rock. . . . ummm. . . . and did I mention The Rock? . . ."

The Rock is not Rocky, however.  Rocky is far better.
Oh, okay. ONE good (or at least watchable) movie his entire 15 year long career!

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 9:52pm
Hopefully, this post can be moved to any new thread on the upcoming Seltzerberg letdown. 

Let's make some predictions here.  Seltzerberg will parody, not only the Twilight movies, which should give them enough fodder as it is, but they will also throw in parodies of: 

Lost 
The Hurt Locker 
Alice In Wonderland 
Up 
The Hangover 
Star Trek 
Sherlock Holmes 
Inglourious Basterds 
Watchmen 
Gran Torino 
Slumdog Millionaire 
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 
Tropic Thunder 
The Gulf Oil Spill 
Lady Gaga (Razzies beat them to the punch!) 
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James (this would be so wrong!) 
Rihanna and Chris Brown (this would also be so wrong!) 
Tiger Woods 
All the politicians who have cheated on their spouses the past couple of years 
Barack Obama 
The subprime mortgage/Wall Street collapse 
Bailouts 
Sarah Palin 
Swine Flu 
Michael Jackson (okay, this one's iffy) 
Miracle on the Hudson 
Somali Pirates 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 9:30am
The celebrity mockery includes jokes that people forget after a while,and isn't funny by the time the movie comes out. That's just one of the problems with their movies.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 1:11pm

Seltzerberg aren't clever enough to make jokes about non-movie/celebrity related topics. The Gulf Oil Spoil is too current for them to work it into the movie, and stuff like Wall Street is too high-brow for their tastes.

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2010 at 9:28pm
Oh, come on.  Seltzerberg spoofs are too easy.  Seltzerberg would have their vampire dude fight the Oil Spill Monster.  A manlike black goop will come out of the lake, the vampire hits it, gets oil all over everyone and every place.  Haha.  What a spoof.  Next.

Oops!  I shouldn't give them any ideas. . . . Shocked

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2010 at 9:35pm

A few more things those nincompoops might spoof/rip off are Justin Bieber, Susan Boyle, Paramore, Glee, Jersey Shore, Daybreakers and maybe one of their own movies.  If this movie is released this year, it will probably take Worst Picture, Worst Director, Worst Screenplay and Worst Remake, Ripoff or Sequel.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 11:00am
Originally posted by cvcjr13

Oh, come on.  Seltzerberg spoofs are too easy.  Seltzerberg would have their vampire dude fight the Oil Spill Monster.  A manlike black goop will come out of the lake, the vampire hits it, gets oil all over everyone and every place.  Haha.  What a spoof.  Next.

Oops!  I shouldn't give them any ideas. . . . Shocked 
Well, the Oil Spill Monster must have a BP logo on it, because product placement is another trademark of Seltzerberg movies. That and instand of spilling or exploding, the monster must simply fall over and land on the entire cast, because in the minds of Seltzerberg, NOTHING is funnier than people falling on top of other people.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 12:25pm

Since we're in that subject...You know how I hate when you like or hate a movie for the wrong reasons?Well,I've been in a lot of Seltzerberg forums,and I've seen that problem.

They do use product placements,but there's some moments in which it's supossed to be a joke.For example:In DATE MOVIE,when her family shows JULIA all those new cell phones,they say how much it costs,they smile at the camera and their teeth shine.

There are tons of other times when you do that:In EPIC MOVIE,ASLO fights with the ALBINO,and we clearly see their stunt doubles(I'm guessing it's a joke against Uwe Boll's directing style).If you didn't see that it was on purpose,you shoudln't even be rating them.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 2:18pm
Vits, the product placement is not meant to be a joke, it's actually how Seltzerberg gets the money they need to make their "movies". Companies are more than willing to give away money if it means their products will be shown in a movie, no matter how bad the movie turns out.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 3:14pm
I'm not saying they hide it.They do.But sometimes they joke about it,and I still hear people complaining "They don't even try to hide it!".

R.I.P. Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopper(sorry for the delay on that).
JoeBoyden View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBoyden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 3:45pm
A short article on the Friedberg/Seltzer movie:

Apparently, they'll manage to produce and release the "Vampire movie" in just three months!!!!?????!!!!!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 4:27pm
1. Vits, Seltzerberg NEVER try to hide their product placement. It's always front and center, and sometimes even mentioned by name.
2. Three months to produce and release a movie?! Oh my, this movie is SOOOO going to sweep!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 4:55pm
I guess they actually go to forums.They must've read what we said about their jokes about issues that people forget quickly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 139>