Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > COMPLETE LIST of 2010 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 139>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)
    Posted: June 02 2010 at 5:24pm
Jokes? Jokes?? I don't remember there being actual jokes in Seltzer-Berg movies!!  

Originally posted by Vits

I guess they actually go to forums.They must've read what we said about their jokes about issues that people forget quickly.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2010 at 8:15pm
As far as I can tell, we do not know whether or not this spoof is going to be released.  If it is going to be released, then we should give Friedberg and Seltzer their long overdue Razzies.  If it is not released this year, then we must focus on The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.  Recent events have made this movie a favorite of mine in a number of Razzie categories.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 4:35am
Dude, we are not going to focus on "Eclipse"! It might make the final five pictures, but I'm willing to bet money the main contenders will be the likes of "Expendables" and "Killers."  You need to get over this Twilight obsession of yours! 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 7:24am
It's not obsession, it's hatred.  If this franchise continues to win awards because fans are too brainless to vote for anything else, then the entire series will be listed in my books as 'The Worst Movies Ever Made'.  This series deserves Razzies for winning awards for no good reason.  If this series does not get the Razzies it deserves, I'm not coming back after 2012.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 10:27am

If most of these teens were bound to never grow out of their fanhood of the Twilight Saga, then you might have a little more credibility with your crusade against it, but just I always have to be told that Hollywood does everything just for the money nowadays, we always have to tell you that the Twilight Saga won't go down in history like Harry Potter or James Bond.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 11:07am
Did anyone watch the MTV Movie Awards last night?I thought it was alright,but just like the Emmys there was no surprise with the big winners.

Out of the 12 categories,3 winners were the ones I voted for.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 11:24am
Well then, see you in 2012, because the Razzies have much worse movies to deal with than this series. And who cares if a bunch of preteen girls are voting for them in pointless, useless publicly voted awards?

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

It's not obsession, it's hatred.  If this franchise continues to win awards because fans are too brainless to vote for anything else, then the entire series will be listed in my books as 'The Worst Movies Ever Made'.  This series deserves Razzies for winning awards for no good reason.  If this series does not get the Razzies it deserves, I'm not coming back after 2012.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 11:28am
Exactly! 2  months after the second half of "Breaking Dawn" is released in theaters (and then onto DVD) no one is going to remember this series! It's not like this is a run-away hit that was made into over a half-dozen movies over many decades, and have made multi-billions of dollars like Potter and Bond have. 

Originally posted by GTAHater767

If most of these teens were bound to never grow out of their fanhood of the Twilight Saga, then you might have a little more credibility with your crusade against it, but just I always have to be told that Hollywood does everything just for the money nowadays, we always have to tell you that the Twilight Saga won't go down in history like Harry Potter or James Bond.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 2:11pm
You misinterpreted my last comment.  It means that if the remaining Twilight Saga films don't get Razzies, I will not renew my membership after the 2012 ceremony.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 3:04pm
Okay, it's your choice to base your Razzie membership entirely around your seething hatred towards this one series that will be forgotten by 2013 (either because the preteen girls move on to something else, or the Mayan Doomsday is proven true). 

You misinterpreted my last comment.  It means that if the remaining Twilight Saga films don't get Razzies, I will not renew my membership after the 2012 ceremony.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 3:18pm
A bit off topic, but Disney Channel is currently promoting that they are running every episode of Hannah Montana ever made. Isn't that only one?LOL
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 8:48pm
I just can't wait 'til this cataclysm (The Twilight Saga) blows over.  In the meantime, I'll be working on the Top 10 MTV Movie Awards Excuses.  I didn't see the awards myself because I was flipping between the NBA Finals and the Stanley Cup Finals.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 11:54am

I just can't wait 'til this cataclysm (The Twilight Saga) blows over.  In the meantime, I'll be working on the Top 10 MTV Movie Awards Excuses.
Your hatred for "Twilight" is becoming a campy fixation almost on par with the Republicans and their love of all things Ronald Reagan!

But the MTV Movie Awards, please, no need for a list. They don't f***ing matter. If they aren't the Oscars or Emmys, they are just an excuse for celebrities to party (and even the Oscars and Emmys are party excuses, too). Are the Tonys the ONLY creditable acting awards?
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 3:07pm

I just can't wait 'til this cataclysm (The Twilight Saga) blows over.  In the meantime, I'll be working on the Top 10 MTV Movie Awards Excuses.  I didn't see the awards myself because I was flipping between the NBA Finals and the Stanley Cup Finals.
I didn't see them because like 99% of the rest of the people in the country, I didn't know or care that they were on. Read the next line I am about to type carefully and if necessary, memorize it or have it tattooed on your forehead so that you can read it whenever you look in the mirror:

THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS DO NOT MATTER...NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM...STOP OBSESSING OVER THEM.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 8:20pm

Okay, I'll bag that list and give you this one instead: LINK.

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 8:56pm
OMFG! The new director for Final Destination 5 is Steven Quale! Don't know who that is? Well, he worked for James freaking Cameron since The Abyss and Cameron personally lobbied New Line execs to hire Quale for the job! You know how great that is?!?!?!?! OMFG!! I'M SO EXCITED! It has also been revealed the opening premonition will take place on a suspension bridge! Now with a credible director who worked with a brilliant director, FD5 actually has a chance at being great!!! http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/06/james-cameron-protege-to-direct-final-destination-5.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 139>