Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > COMPLETE LIST of 2010 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 139>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)
    Posted: June 13 2010 at 3:30pm
I gave BLUE VELVET a 7. Lynch's out. 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 3:57pm
I take it this is just your own personal Worst Filmamker List? Because NOT A LIVING SOUL is going to agree with you that Seltzerberg should be spared from such a list just for having a TINY co-writing credit for "Scary Movie".
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 7:53pm
Hey, I don't agree with him because he doesn't have Uwe Boll, Edward D. Wood, Jr. and a whole host of others.

But, yeah, Seltzerberg was all downhill and further starting with Scary Movie, and with Scary Movie, they had help.

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 9:56pm
Here's a quick look at my conditions for the next few movies:

Jonah Hex will make my Bottom 10 if it garners a Tomatometer rating of less than 15% by midnight Sunday.
Grown-Ups will be a prospect for the Bottom 10 no matter what.
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will clinch Worst Movie of 2010 if it makes more money than Inception.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 5:04am
1. Jonah Hex is going to be low on the Tomatometer. However, maybe you should, I don't know, SEE these movies before you put them on your bottom list.

2. Who are you kidding? We all know "Eclipse" has been your pick for Worst Picture since the movie was annouced. Sadly, yes, it probably will make more money than "Inception", because as great as "Inception" maybe, it's not a blockbuster friendly movie. However, just because "Eclipse" is your pick for Worst Picture, the rest of the Razzie voters may not agree.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 11:31am

Inception is superior to Eclipse in more ways than you can imagine (an original plot, an A-list director, etc.).  If Eclipse makes more money than Inception, then I'm sure people would be glad to give Eclipse Razzies.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 12:08pm
Yes, "Inception" is the superior movie of the two, however, it will not be the savior of the summer movie season. Old Leo is SOOOO 12 years ago. Robert Patterson and his bedhead are the "in" thing now, and that is what teenage girls will be paying big bucks to see. Sure, I will be first in line for "Inception", but I have a feeling I'm going to have the theater all to myself. But no, Razzie voters are not going to choose "Eclipse" just because it makes money. (If) they choose it, it's because it's the worst of the worst of the worst, which it really hard to top after the likes the "The Killers" and the possible "Vampire Movie" in the horizon. If there's one thing Razzie voters hate, it's bad comedy.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 12:25pm
Can't wait for INCEPTION!

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards nominations have been anounced.A big number of them were Razzie nominees and/or have a forum for the 2011 Razzies.
Originally posted by cvcjr13

Hey, I don't agree with him because he doesn't have Uwe Boll, Edward D. Wood, Jr. and a whole host of others.

But, yeah, Seltzerberg was all downhill and further starting with Scary Movie, and with Scary Movie, they had help.
My worst filmmaker has to be someone that does everything wrong.I don't care how much they wrote in SCARY MOVIE.They were a part of it.He/She/Them also have to be a director and writer.

I've never seen an Ed Wood or Uwe Boll movie.A few nights ago BLOODRAYNE 2 was on,but I was watching the 3rd hour of GONE WITH THE WIND(7/10).Also,If none of my current nominees makes it,I'll go to directors that sometimes write their movies,like Boll.Last week HOUSE OF THE DEAD was on while I was eating dinner.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 12:34pm
Vits, you NEED to see an Ed Wood or Uwe Boll movie, because until you do, you have NO idea what bad, bad, bad, BAD movie is.  

And my comment from before still stands, having a tiny co-writer credit doesn't make up for six bad movies that you followed it up with. That's like a serial killer getting off the hook because he was a good coach for a little league team. Seriously, how does having one okay movie on your resume make up for having nothing but s*** on it from then on? Next you'll be telling us that Larry The Cable Guy is great actor because he had a voice-over role in "Cars" ... but then followed it up with three of the worst comedies ever made!
Julianstark View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Julianstark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 12:39pm
Vits -- just watch Ed Wood's infamous Plan 9 from Outer Space to see how awful a director he was. I'd also suggest checking out Tim Burton's film about Ed Wood, aptly titled Ed Wood. Ironically, it's a brilliant film with terrific performances, including Martin Landau's Oscar winning turn as Bela Lugosi.
For Your 2010 Razzie Consideration: The Bounty Hunter and Leap Year --
Check out my blog! Movies and Other Things
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 1:47pm
Yes, you should see both PLAN 9 and ED WOOD to get a better understanding of the worst director in all of the history of film. Also, check out "Manos: Hands Of Fate" (yes, I know, that translates to "Hands: Hands Of Fate"), and "Trolls 2" to get even more ideas of how BAD movies can be, and your Worst Filmmaker List will grow and change.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 5:11pm

I just looked at the Teen Choice Award nominees and thankfully, New Moon is only nominated five times.  I'm still gonna campaign to stop New Moon.  So for the sake of cinema, don't vote for New Moon.

I'm working on a new system for the acting nods because Vampires Suck will probably take the non-acting awards.  The system works like handing out penalties in a soccer match.  If a notable actor/actress stars in a terrible film during the year, they receive a yellow card.  If they star in another bad movie or something else happens during the year, they get a red card.  I would give you a full list, but it would take a while to type.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 6:23pm
Five nods or five hundred, "New Moon" will win whatever Teen Choice Awards it's are up for. Don't worry, this site is full of grown men who don't give a s*** what the Teen Choice Awards' results are -- and neither should you.

But seriously, dude, you need to stop obsessing over those movies, it's not healthy and it kinda makes you look just as crazed as the fans who actually like New Moon. Making a case against them is just a waste of time.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 6:35pm
In March of 2011, I'll finalize my list of the 40 worst films of 2010. Here's a question for Antilsu: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will likely be on there, but how upset at me would you be if I only put it at #22?
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 8:07pm
Permit me to add to the opinions above...Plan Nine From Outer Space is a positive must see for anyone who wants to attempt to define bad cinema. That movie is not just bad, it wildly, entertainingly bad. Entire websites have been created to catalog the mistakes. Ed Wood's Bride of the Monster is also a must see, just to watch Bela Lugosi wrestle with a rubber octopus. Further, the movie ends with the classic line, "He tampered in God's domain." That single line sums up the entire cinematic career of Ed Wood Jr.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 8:42pm
I have to agree with saturnwatcher. You are not a true Bad Movie Buff until you've seen "Plan 9"!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 139>