Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Well, EXCUSE ME! > Horribly Cast Remakes R Us...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Create Your OWN Risible RAZZIE Remake!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 39>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote FelixTCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Create Your OWN Risible RAZZIE Remake!
    Posted: September 17 2005 at 4:56am
William Shatner...Roseanne Barr...Bill Cosby...and Phyllis Diller in either HOLIDAY INN OR WHITE CHRISTMAS...
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 6:42pm

CLOSER with Christian Slater...Keanu Reeves...Jennifer Lopez and Paris Hilton -- Guaranteed to be The Worst Movie EVER Made!

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 1:32pm
I'm still not sure about this one: Sylvester Stallone and Elizabeth Berkley in THE EGG AND I...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
BooBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BooBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 6:41am

Why don't they remake a bad film like THE CLONUS HORROR? Have it be directed by Michael Bay, starring Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson. They'll somehow make a classic bad film, even worse. Inject it with silly dialogue, subpar acting and somehow even boring action scenes. And since it's a bad film that no one even remembers, call it an original creation and claim it as your own. At which point it will cease being a remake and just simply be a rip-off. Give it another name besides THE CLONUS HORROR. Give it the name of a lousy Michael Caine movie from 1980, THE ISLAND, (which got nominated for two Razzies) and then... What?!? That's already been done?!?  

Nevermind!

-BooBerry

P.S. THE ISLAND For Your Worst Picture consideration.

The Graduate View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote The Graduate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 6:44am
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE starring Jessica and Ashlee Simpson...
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 12:04am
Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter in a remake of MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY..aka, BILL and TED's REALLY BOGUS JOURNEY.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
#1-Movie-Fan! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Movie-Fan! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 1:00pm

How about Jenny McCarthy replacing Melanie Griffith and Keanu Reeves as Michael Douglas in a remake of 1992 Worst Picture "winner" SHINING THROUGH...

Oh, wait...It'd probably turn out just the same!

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 4:45pm
How about AH-NULD and Sylvester Stallone in a remake of SLEUTH?   
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 4:51pm
All right, I might be a bit off on that last one. How about Ashton Kutcher and Ashlee Simpson in the Alfred Hitchcock classic PSYCHO?
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 1:26am
Or worse yet, Ashton Kutcher and Ashlee Simpson in a remake of  the RAZZIE® "Winning" Gus Van Sant remake of the Alfred Hitchcock classic PSYCHO...    
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
The Graduate View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote The Graduate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 6:01am
WAIT!!! I'm confused!!!! Who would play Norman and who would play Marion? 
Ashton & Ashlee both look like transvestites already!  
M View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 11:14am
*STAR WARS remake: Paris Hilton as Princess Leia, Meatloaf as Han Solo, Ben Stein as Obi Wan Kenobi, Jaws as Darth Vader (or just keep the I-just-got-kicked-in-the-balls alto voice of the original actor trying to voice Darth), Adam Sandler as the Emperor and Steve Harvey playing Governor Tarquin...
BooBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BooBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 7:50pm

Is it just me, or is Keanu Reeves taking a lot of shots in this topic?  (I'm not complaining or defending him, hell, even I've slammed him a page or two back!) I'm just saying.

Ah, what the hell, I'll do another one:

"Manos": The Hands of Fate

Starring:

Keanu Reeves as Torgo ("Whoa! I'm like Torgo. I take care of this place while the master-dude is away!")

Ben Affleck as Michael

Sylvester Stallone as The Master

Jessica Simpson as Margaret

and Paris Hilton, Tara Reid & Jenny McCarthy as The Master's Wives

Man, that all sounds so horrible, the original "Manos" actually sounds good in comparison!

-BooBerry

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by BooBerry

and Paris Hilton, Tara Reid & Jenny McCarthy as The Master's Wives

Like I've mentioned before. I have the theory that Paris Hilton and Tara Reid are the same person.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 3:24am

How about an up-dated version of GONE WITH THE WIND, featuring Johnny Knoxville as Rhett Butler,  Jessica Simpson as Scarlet O'Hara, Sean Wiliam Scott as Ashley Wilkes, Burt Reynolds as Gerald (Boss Hogg) O'Hara, Lynda Carter as Mrs. O'Hara and Willie Nelson as Doctor Meade?

Maybe it could be called THE DUKES OF TARA??

JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 3:26am
...and, just to make it totally up-to-date, how about Martin Lawrence (in drag, of course!) as Mammie...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 39>