Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2011 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CREATURE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CREATURE
    Posted: September 15 2011 at 1:02pm
WHILE I DON'T EXPECT MUCH of ANYONE to EVEN SEE (LET ALONE VOTE FOR) THIS FILM, I THOUGHT the FACT THAT IT SET a NEW RECORD LOW for BOX OFFICE GENERATED by a FILM in WIDE RELEASE SHOULD EARN IT A PLACE HERE on OUR FORUM. 

HERE's a B.O. MoJo LINK to SEE JUST HOW LOWLY a GROSS CREATURE GENERATED from 1,507 THEATRES ACROSS AMERICA (IT AVERAGED a STUNNING $217 per THEATRE)... 

HERE's an R.T. LINK and a META-CRITIC LINK to SEE HOW CRIX SAVAGED THIS FILM...

and HERE's a LINK to the FILM's OFFICIAL WEB SITE.

THE ONE DOWNSIDE to THIS FILM's UTTER DEMISE and DEMORALIZATION? IT OPENED the SAME DAY as BUCKY LARSON and ROBBED THAT POTENTIAL RAZZIE® CLASSIC of the ONE RECORD IT MIGHT HAVE CLAIMED: "2001's BIGGEST BOX OFFICE BOMB"!  

FEEL FREE to POST YOUR OWN THOUGHTS on CREATURE BELOW...  

SCARED WHITE GUY: "Oh, Man!  Why don't I think this spider's 
bite will have the same effect on me that Peter Parker's spider 
bite had on him?!?"  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2011 at 2:57pm
Why is this under "Member-Started Forums"? And since we're on the subject, why are only Jesse's forums on "Member-Started Forums"?

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Since it bombed so spectacularly, I figured it deserved some attention from us -- but since almost no one will actually see this film, it wasn't worth going to all the hassle of creating a "complete" Forum on it with all those additional links...  

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2011 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Vits

Why is this under "Member-Started Forums"?And since we're on the subject,why are only Jesse's forums on "Member-Started Forums"?

Jessie pretty much made the term.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 1:55pm
I was thinking of doing a forum for this, but you beat me to it, HeadRAZZ. Plus, Johhny English Reborn is at 50% on R.T. I'll do a member started forum for it. Are you thinking of doing a official forum for it when it releases October 27 in the U.S, HeadRAZZ?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 4:31pm
Didn't even know this movie existed, and I doubt it will gets nods or win any Razzies because no else heard of it either.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 8:44pm
I saw a few posters for this movie in theater lobbies, but I haven't seen a single trailer or promo spot on TV. The only way this film will get an audience is if someone wanders into the wrong theater by accident.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
xiaomaizi85 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote xiaomaizi85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 6:26am
I agree with your thought.Thank you for your sharing.
 Post Reply Post Reply