Forum Home Forum Home > MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK > Worst Movie of the Week
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Critics Show No Love For TMNT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Critics Show No Love For TMNT
    Posted: March 20 2007 at 1:24pm
I found on Rotten Tomatoes that TMNT so far has 13% I'm not sure what Friday will Bring, but right know Critics are not showing love to The Boys in Green.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 11:17am
Although I was a fan of TMNT as a child, this movie had no charm or humor to it, which were the cartoon series' strong points. Nope, this was just a "trying-to-breathe-life-into-a-believed-to-be-dead-movie-fra nchise-just-so-we-can-make-a-quick-buck" flick...   
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
AustinaMary View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote AustinaMary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2011 at 7:30am
I do agree with @michaels that, the TMNT had no any humor or charm at all!
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2011 at 8:00am

I thought it was okay.
AngelaJohan View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote AngelaJohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 9:24pm
@AustinaMary! why do you think so? Can you pls explain ?
TorgoForever View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TorgoForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2012 at 11:09pm
It was aimed at fans of the first reboot (which was decent) and it had some well-placed references. It was undeniably hokey, but worse than the 3rd film? Hell no!  

In advance, I warn the world that I have lost my sanity to Turkish Star Wars. Be prepared...
 Post Reply Post Reply