Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Disagree w/Any Past RAZZIES®??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Danny DeVito was great in Batman Returns!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Danny DeVito was great in Batman Returns!
    Posted: April 22 2006 at 5:51pm
Very Freaky but I thought that he was the best thing in the movie. I can't believe he got a Razzie nomination.
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2006 at 11:51am
I actually liked him too, although that may have been in part because the Penguin's always been my favorite member of Batman's rogue gallery.  Batman Returns is a fairly good film; like all in the first series, it suffers from too much attention on the bad guys and not enough on the Bat himself, but it does deliver several pretty good bits, including the climax where the Foul Feathered Fiend sends out his "children" to do his dirty work for him (remarkable there should no traffic on the streets to impede them, though). 
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2006 at 12:02pm
I agree Danny DeVito rocked as the Penguin
 Post Reply Post Reply