Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2013 TITLES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DARK SKIES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DARK SKIES
    Posted: February 24 2013 at 3:05am
MEMBER-STARTED FORUM DISCUSSION  

THOUGHT I'D POST a FORUM FOR YOU GUYS NOW SO YOU CAN DISCUSS THIS. I WILL UPDATE IT WITH MY TAKE AND FOTO FUNNY LATER. IN THE MEANTIME, HOW DARK ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 5:04am
Well, not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but still pretty stupid and laughable.

FYC: Worst Actress/Keri Russell, Worst Director/Scott Stewart, Worst Screenplay
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2013 at 6:47pm
I just saw it. If you don't mind, from now until the ceremony, I'd like to still write the FYC's as a way to express myself. You can look at it as me saying what should've been in the ballots (I assume this movie wasn't in it).

For your consideration: Worst Supp. Actor for Dakota Goyo, and, Worst Screenplay. Oh, and maybe Worst Supp. Actor for J.K. Simmons (also for JOBS). But not Worst Director.

Jesse, are you gonna update that post?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2013 at 7:17pm
Aren't you a voting member, Vits?

Also, I never thought J.K. Simmons was really that awful in either movie. Any explanation as to why you want him considered?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2013 at 7:28pm
Last year I got a one-time gift membership.
Originally posted by oiram

Aren't you a voting member, Vits?

Aside from getting the worst role here (the character who has to explain the mysteries to the leads (and in this case, the explanations are overly-complicated and silly)), he didn't seem to put much effort. He lost me very quickly, and so one of the movie's key scenes ended up being its most boring one.

I don't think he was bad in JOBS. But being in 2 badly-reviewed movies in one year?

Originally posted by oiram

I never thought J.K. Simmons was really that awful in either movie. Any explanation as to why you want him considered?

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2013 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Vits

Jesse, are you gonna update that post?

Sorry, completely forgot to do that. Ah well, you can't do everything at once, can you?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2013 at 9:34am
No problem. It's never too late.
 Post Reply Post Reply