Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > SNEAK PIQUE: LIKELY 2006 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Date Movie and Just My Luck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heartthrob Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Date Movie and Just My Luck
    Posted: December 05 2006 at 9:01am

When I saw the list of movies that Razzie Forum visitors had bad-mouthed in the last year, I was shocked to see that Date Movie and Just My Luck weren't posted. With the exception of Silent Hill, I don't think that there were two worse movies than this in 2006. I saw Date Movie in a packed movie theatre, and not a single person was laughing at any of the "jokes". You literally could have heard a pin drop. The only reason I saw Just My Luck was because I had seen everything else my local movie theatre was playing. The film didn't do one original, funny or clever thing with its concept. I think I'd rather be tied to a chair and forced to watch Dukes Of Hazzard for several viewings in a row than watch Just My Luck again. When I fill out my Razzie nomination ballot next month, Date Movie and Just My Luck will receive several mentions from me, along with Silent Hill, Talladega Nights and The Grudge 2. 

Response from Head RAZZberry: DATE MOVIE has gotten several mentions in our Forum lately, but never rose to the level of having its own Discussion. JUST MY LUCK is currently on our Preliminary List of 2006 Contenders, with Lindsay Lohan considered as a potential Worst Actress choice. Guess you'll have to wait 'till your Official RAZZIE Nominating Ballot arrives around New Year's to see if either film is listed...

Post Reply Post Reply