Deja-P.U. All Over Again...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deja-P.U. All Over Again...
    Posted: February 01 2010 at 5:18pm
It's true that this is similar to NEXT,not just on the plot,but also'cuz they both are berry entertainin',but their endings blow ev'rythin'.The endin'is deep,but it's tone doesn't match the tone of the rest of the movie.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

The 2011 RAZZIES? I thought he had a lot of films scheduled for release in 2010!

Sleep deprivation... I blame sleep deprivation. I was speaking of the razzies that will be announced in 2011 (regarding films released in 2010)...
Sorry about the confussion.
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 7:35pm
The 2011 RAZZIES? I thought he had a lot of films scheduled for release in 2010!
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Michaels

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Nic Cage won my only Write in vote on the ballot... he deserves it for this load of crap.
Indeed. And if he doesn't win anything, he's in half a dozen movie this year! So we can always razz him in 2011, too!
2011...the year of the Cage! I think the possibility that he could sweep the 2011 Razzies is reason enough to pay for another year's membership!
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Nic Cage won my only Write in vote on the ballot... he deserves it for this load of crap.
Indeed. And if he doesn't win anything, he's in half a dozen movie this year! So we can always razz him in 2011, too!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 3:55am
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 12:01pm
Well, Cage himself has admitted he would like to quit the acting business, since his career is losing respect with each new movie he makes, but considering his wasteful spending habits, that might not be an option for him.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 11:52am
I really hope they nominate this for Worst Actor for Nicolas Cage, alongside G-Force, but I can't decide if it was worse than Ashton Kutcher in Spread or Will Ferrell in Land of the Lost.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2009 at 5:09am
If you guys want to see a good Cage film this year, go watch < http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans< http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">. The response is overwhelmingly positive. Maybe Cage might get an Oscar nom for that role. < http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2009 at 4:17pm
I don't really think it's fair to compare actors based on the directors of their movies.

And furthermore, I think Nic Cage should be nominated for the dumbest person ever to go broke. Do a little Google search and find some of the stuff he bought with the money he's made - including multiple islands, 50 cars, and a castle. And he's blaming his financial manager for his bankruptcy. He's gotta deserve some sort of "Special Achievement in Fiscal Stupidity" Razzie.
-Iron helps us play-
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2009 at 3:39am
HeadRazz, (Hey, folks, it's been a while). If Cage is on the ballot for this, he shouldn't be for Bad Lieutenent Port of Call New Orleans, the film is currently sitting at 92% on rotten tomatoes, and Cage has been getting some of his best reviews since Adaptation. And since it's a Werner Herzog film, he's been getting compared to Klaus Kinski (One of my favorite actors).
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2009 at 1:14am

Agreed! It's not like they can't afford it... 

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2009 at 7:30am
If only more actors could realize that they're no longer relavent, and they should just concede to live a modest lifestyle like the rest of us.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2009 at 2:52am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

A little find I found

Oh please, please don't be a PR stunt! This is some of the best news we have heard from H-Wood in years!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2009 at 6:24am
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 8:27am
We KNOW all about it... GAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA... I love good jokes. I'll let you all know when I tell one.
-Iron helps us play-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>