Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > LABOR PAINS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Delivering to a TV Near You This July...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delivering to a TV Near You This July...
    Posted: March 26 2009 at 5:21am

Just because it's now set to "premiere" on ABC Family Channel in July (instead of in theatres -- making it technically ineligible for RAZZIE Consideration) doesn't mean we can't discuss LABOR PAINS (Lindsay Lohan's follow up to I KNOW WHO KILLED ME) on our Forum.

To get us started, here's a LINK to the film's promo (in Hi-Rez, yet!) on You Tube...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2009 at 10:42am
So, LiLo's next movie might be mirroring her own life? She's doomed to have her boss' child in order to keep her career?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2011 at 1:19pm
I just saw this and I warn you I'm not a Lohan hater.

The plot is as predictable as it can get and the ending is so by-the-numbers it's impossible to believe.There's a good share of laughs here but it feels more like a sitcom episode.Or actually a few episodes-arc.That would explain why at the same time it feels as if the running time was twice the lenght.You'd expect a lot of scene-stealing with Chris Parnell and specially Cheryl Hines but she's just there saying the lines.No,that job ended up going to Bridgit Mendler.

I give this 4/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply