Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > MY BEST FRIEND's GIRL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Did They Mean WORST Friend?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did They Mean WORST Friend?!?!?
    Posted: March 20 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Vits

The fact that it took so long to be released in my country(this week)means it's really bad.I don't think I'll watch it.I mean,it's labeled as a rom-com,but it's built around stealin'your friend's girl.
I wouldn't even call it a rom-com, it looks more like a screwball comedy ... that features Kate Hudson in her underwear. Now that's putting her TRUE talents to work!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 4:56pm
I just saw it,and I've finally understand why people say some movies are an insult to the brains.At some parts I thought the makers were doing it wrong on purpose.

Although the dramatic moments were well-crafted,I didn't laugh once!And since this is a comedy...

And where's the love?!A romantic movie in which the guy tries to steal the girl to his best friend?!No.A romantic movie in which 2 guys fight over a girl that treats them like sh*t?!No,no.A romantic movie in which a guy busts his ass trying to win a girl,finding out that she cheated on her with his best friend,finding out the friend has some feelings for her and believing that it's true just like that,letting those date while he goes after her best friend?!No,no,no.A romantic movie in which we don't know who we're rooting for because we don't even know who's the leading guy?!

1/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 4:59pm
Yeah, proves any movie with Dane Cook is doomed to fail.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2010 at 10:38am
I made a list of the worst performances of all times:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/812172/blogs/?id=674392

Dane Cook is in it.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12