Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums on 2008 RAZZIE® "Winners" > THE HOTTIE & THE NOTTIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Did They Mean...HAUGHTY?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did They Mean...HAUGHTY?!?!?
    Posted: May 12 2008 at 11:26am
I was going to post a Paris Hilton joke, but there's so many that have been done already, nothing is coming to mind. How about this one: The real reason Paris' bellybutton is so big and deep is because her "boyfriends" are all equally dumb blonds.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 4:19am

For Your Consideration -- The Hottie & The Nottie 

WORST PICTURE

WORST ACTRESS - Paris Hilton 

WORST DIRECTOR - Tom Putnam

WORST ACTOR - Joel David Moore

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - Christine Lakin 

WORST SCREEN COUPLE - Paris Hilton & either Joel David Moore or Christine Lakin 

WORST SCREENPLAY  

myworksucks View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote myworksucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 4:13am
Please let this be the end of her movie career. The only thing sadder than Paris Hilton is the fact that some people are her fans.
JohnHenry View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JohnHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2008 at 11:26pm

This is my first post, whatever, how many people have seen this film?

I saw it, and yes, is kinda dreadful, buuut:

1. Paris Hilton is pretty supporting, she appears like 25 minutes. Christine Lakin is clearly the lead of the film.

2. Paris Hilton sucks, but Christine Lakin gives a really good performance, she don't deserve to be nominated for the Razzies.

In my opinion the film should be nominated for:

Worst Picture
Worst Director
Worst Supporting Actor (The Greg Wilson)
Worst Supporting Actress (Paris Hilton)
Worst Screenplay

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2008 at 5:36am
Oh, that's surprising. I guess people shouldn't judge a movie. It seems like everyone, including myself, thought Hilton was in the rest of the film.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2008 at 12:50pm

Originally posted by moviewizguy

Oh, that's surprising. I guess people shouldn't judge a movie. It seems like everyone, including myself, thought Hilton was in the rest of the film.

It's more to do with the movie's moronic idea of a storyline and that the marketing of the movie is all about Hilton starring in it when she's more of a supporting character. Sorry, guy, but movie goers have every right to judge the quality of movies. Sure, we aren't the ones making the movie, but we know what is good and we'll be more than happy to tell the people in charge what they are doing wrong.

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2008 at 1:58am
I don't know how Paris Hilton keeps getting paid to do these films, even after her stint in prison.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2008 at 2:11am

How does Paris Hilton keep getting paid to do these films, even after her stint in prison?

1. Because to her, any press is good press.

2. She sleeps with the directors?

3. Studio heads just plain don't know what they are doing.

Take your pick.

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2008 at 5:03am

1. If you're considering her for Most Tiresome Tabloid Target (I considered Lindsay Lohan), then I see what you're driving at.

2. You're saying there's a scandal in all this, huh?

3. Regent Releasing's films are a total flash in the pan.  You should see the other crap they're coming out with.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

1. If you're considering her for Most Tiresome Tabloid Target (I considered Lindsay Lohan), then I see what you're driving at.

2. You're saying there's a scandal in all this, huh?

3. Regent Releasing's films are a total flash in the pan.  You should see the other crap they're coming out with.

1. Yes I am. 2. Since when is Paris Hilton NOT in a scandal? 3. Yeah, pretty much. Any time Paris Hilton stars in a movie, it's like hanging a carrot in front of idiots who can't help but to read tabloids to go see it; like throwing blood into the ocean to bring in sharks.

lois7375 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote lois7375 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 7:11pm
Oh I like her very much =)

She has her own brand, she´s so famous .. I would love to live her life ...

But yes, she isn´t good at acting =)
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2008 at 1:13am

Well, this movie was all over the voting ballot. 2008 is going to be a tough year to judge. So many bad movies and all equally worthy of being Razzied.

I honestly don't know how we can give every contender its fair share of Razzies, since all of them are so damn bad! 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Ah, the dilemma of every devoted RAZZIE® Award Voter... 

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 8:10pm
I just watched this. I'm not very proud of myself.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 8:20am
What did you think of it?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:31pm
It's the worst movie of 2008... not directed by Seltzerberg.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

The worst movie of (the year) ... not directed by Seltzerberg.
There's a new category for the 2012 Awards!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12