Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > CHEAPER by the DOZEN, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dilary Huff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote King6Five Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dilary Huff
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 6:01pm
Poor girl.... She used to be so attractive, now she just makes me sick. For the love of god....eat something and digest it.
hilarysbiggestfan View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hilarysbiggestfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:03pm
OMG Hilary is awesome and she is still sooooo pretty that is soooo mean that she got nominated. She's an awesome actress!
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:27am

Originally posted by hilarysbiggestfan

OMG hilary is awesome and she is still sooooo pretty that is soooo mean that she got nominated shes an awesome actress

As a Razzie voter, perhaps I can shed some perspective on your objection. I agree with half of your statement. That Hillary Duff is one of the hottest assemblages of female flesh I've ever seen walking the planet, I grant.

However, based upon what I have seen of her acting capabilites to date, I seriously doubt that she could render a credible portrayal of pain if someone rammed a hot fireplace poker up her nether oriface.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Guest View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 1:35pm
Hillary Duff is not pretty.  She used to be but not anymore.  One of the hottest women on Earth is an overstatement!
well i dont really View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote well i dont really Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 4:49am
 i dont really agree with this nomination she is not so BAD but ya she used to be a really cute young girl but now, she is just too thin!!!!!! get some food!!!!!! i really liked her when she was younger soooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Ricardo View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ricardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 9:41am

Hilary Duff es la mejor del mundo la mas bella la mejor actriz la mejor cantante yo la amo mas q a nadie en el mundo!!!!!!!!!!!!Hilary Duff te re mil amo mi vida mi corazon!! Hermosa Hilary Duff you are beatiful sos la mejor TE AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Soy de argentina y tengo 16 años!!!

Ricardo View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ricardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 9:47am
MY MSN IS SANLORENZO_007@HOTMAIL.COM escribanme
dirze View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote dirze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 11:52am

Hilary is so pretty and good actress and i love her songs she's so good at all, i don't care if she eats or not, is her life and she feels good like that, ahe was born beautiful and she'll die beautiful, don't care if she eats or if she change her teats. SHE'S THE BEST ACTRESS ON ALL THE WORLD, is the best thing that can happened to the U.S.A!!!!

Joe View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 12:36pm

Me parece una vergüenza que nominen como peor actriz a esta fabulosa chica, Hilary es super talentosa, excelente cantante y actriz y además sumamente hermosa...

Hilary Duff es, y siempre será la mejor para mí.... la adoro y la idolatro....

Worst Actress View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Worst Actress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 12:40pm

Hilary Duff is probably one of the worst actress I've ever seen, no wonder people are starting to realize (uh duh! what moron would take this long to figure it out!) If she doesn't win then that would be a disserve to the Razzies and the movie industry.

Best Luck to Hilary Winning

-Jen

sarah{hils} View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote sarah{hils} Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 12:11am
La gente k ace esto premio es IDIOTA hilary es la mejor!!!!!!!!!!!! hilray 4ever!!!!!!!!!
HilaryFan View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote HilaryFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 8:25am

seriously she does not deserve this title! she is beautiful and she is a very nice person, as an actress ok she is not the best but come on she can totally act!and i just love her songs and her cds- just look at the charts and you'll see how well she is doing.

if she wants to eat or not thats her problem, but she is beautiful no matter what

alexd View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote alexd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 8:50am

Hilary is great

HilaryHater View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote HilaryHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 11:52am
hilary is nothing but a superficial phony and the most image-driven person in the media, she lipsynchs and above all she's FAKE
hilary fan 14 years View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hilary fan 14 years Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 5:41pm

You people who are supporting Hilary thanks

the rest of u SHUT UP! SHE IS AN ACTRESS/SINGER AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS AND FOR ALL OF U WASTING YOUR TIME BEING SELFISH AND NEGATIVE WITH YOUR COMMENTS WONT DO ANYTHING, SHE WORKS VERY HARD CAN SING AND ACT, SHES HAD 15 MOVIES COMING UP TO 18 THREE ALBUMS AND SOON 4!

SHE IS NOT ANOREXIC I'M A BIG FAN OF HILARY I WENT TO HER CONCERT IN AUSTRALIA I MET HER SHE IS AMAZING, I HAVE OVER 3000 PICS OF HER IN MY ROOM ON MY WALLS AND ROOF. MAGAZINES ALSO USE THERE COMPUTER GRAPHICS TO MAKE CELEBRITIES LOOK BAD SO THEY HAVE THINGS TO PUBLISH, SHE'S NOT ANOREXIC SHE IS EATING VERY HEALTHY AS SHE SAYS AND DOING EXERCISE WHENEVER SHE CAN... NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN HER LIFE REALLY SO YOU CANT SAY THAT SHE DOESN'T EAT

GROW UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE!

Kewlkid View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kewlkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 8:09am

What in the hell of the world in the universe are you talkin about? You guys are confusing a diet with a teeth operation. She did go on a diet, and on a very successful one for the matter. It worked out fine, but in the middle of her diet she had a little problem with her teeth in a concert, so she had to get some kind of operation.

This is the change, and I think she looks better now!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>