Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > CHEAPER by the DOZEN, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dilary Huff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dilary Huff
    Posted: February 03 2006 at 5:46pm
A lot of people have been thinking Hilary Duff is hott, like I think she's hott, but I still think she needs to improve on her acting skills. I mean, what was the point of making a second Cheaper By The Dozen? I've seen the first one, and I totally hated it. At least I was pleased that the first one was a Razzie contender 2 years ago.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
just me View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote just me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 7:57am

HILARY DUFF rulez!!! maybe you're a little bit jealous, but she's an amazing person!! she's so cute and her voice is great too!! stop saying that kind of things about her, she just don't deserve it!!!!!!!

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:54pm
Well, maybe so, just me, perhaps Hilary Duff is ok after all.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
mencia View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote mencia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 4:52pm
hilary is not hot that's just adobe photoshop you dumba$$
Arrow View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 4:59am
I have a question - if hilary does sing live and she claimed that she got the veneers because she kept chipping her teeth on the mic, then wouldn't people hear the clunking of her teeth during her concerts? Just wondering.......
Bluffin View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bluffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 12:58pm
Does anyone sing live these days? Artists are so produced in every aspect that it is hard to know who has a really great voice and who has a good voice with a bit of help to hit those notes that they couldn't quite manage.

But I agree. She can't be singing live.

Bluffin
----------------------
The GI Diet
Lip-Synching Hilary View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lip-Synching Hilary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 2:44pm

WATCH A CLIP OF HILARY LIPSYNCHING BY CLICKING ONTO THIS LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/w/Hilary-Duff-Lip-Synching?v=Be0QCZyZ R9s&search=hilary%20duff%20-%20lipsynching

Margie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Margie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 4:14am
Well,what to say.Her movies are as a rule.That's bad because this shows us how material is she.If i were her i would try to gain roles in more serious and...interesting and innovative movies.A cinderella Story,raise your voice,the perfect man...the plot is almost the same(A girl who has troubles but at the end everything finishes perfect)That is so boring now...A change must be done!!!!
I love hillary View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote I love hillary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 9:54am
My name is randall, I love hillary duff, I'm dating her right now, if you want
to talk to her call me (530) 591-5707
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12