Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > RAMBO the 4th
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Direct LINK for RAMBO IV Promo @ YOU TUBE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Direct LINK for RAMBO IV Promo @ YOU TUBE
    Posted: May 23 2007 at 6:24am
Machettes send heads flying, knives make guts spill out, machine guns make blood splatter everywhere...and in the middle of it all, there's a "prayer for tolerance" as part of its dialogue. What elese could it be but the first PROMO for 2008's Early RAZZIE Front-Runner, JOHN RAMBO...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
#1 Sly Fan View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1 Sly Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 5:02am

Too bad for both Stallone fans and you pitiful guys -- YOU TUBE has once again pulled down the promo for "John Rambo." Not sure what the problems is, since it was getting hundreds of thousands of hits and, to my mind, doing a bang-up job (pun intended!) of promoting what promises to be one of the most important films of 2008...

Response from Head RAZZberry: Yes, JOHN RAMBO does promise to be one of next year's most important films -- Likelier for us than for those Little Gold Naked Men gize. If RAMBO IV doesn't sweep our 29th Annual RAZZIE Awards (and return Our Awl-Time Cham-Peen to his former RAZZIE glory) I will be Berry Surprised. It is indeed a shame that they've once again puled the promo...IT WAS HILARIOUSLY AWFUL!

YO: Quit Pickin' on Stallone!!
ArtGirl138 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ArtGirl138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 2:14pm

THAT'S the most important film of 2008? How?!

I mean, for crying out loud, I'm looking at a list of 2008 releases now, and I see at least TEN I'd rather watch than another Rambo movie!

No, make that FIFTEEN.

Originally posted by #1 Sly Fan

Too bad for both Stallone fans and you pitiful guys -- YOU TUBE has once again pulled down the promo for "John Rambo." Not sure what the problems is, since it was getting hundreds of thousands of hits and, to my mind, doing a bang-up job (pun intended!) of promoting what promises to be one of the most important films of 2008...

Self-Proclaimed Cartoon Geek
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 4:50pm
I'm sure that Rambo will prove to be one of the most important films of 2008. It will prove beyond a doubt the old adage that even a blind squirrel can find an acorn now and again....which is precisely why Rocky Balboa didn't suck the universe out of existance. This one just might.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
iliahtida View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote iliahtida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 4:19am

I don't know about you but i have given up on Stallone's acting skills years ago. 

Post Reply Post Reply