Forum Home Forum Home > MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK > Best Bad DVD of the Week
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DIRTY LOVE: Worst DVD of the Week 12-6-05

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DIRTY LOVE: Worst DVD of the Week 12-6-05
    Posted: December 04 2005 at 2:20am

Dirty Love on DVD

Proving that all those cliché's about dumb blondes aren't actually cliché's after all, Jenny McCarthy not only stars in but WROTE this travesty of a "romantic comedy" in which she endlessly debases herself seeking laughs that never materialize. Among the grosser gross-outs: Jenny flailing her bare, vomit-covered breasts at the camera, and later slip-sliding in an ever growing puddle of her own menstrual blood. Like a sick cross between BOLERO and FREDDY GOT FINGERED, this one ranks among the most inept, indefensible and unfunny movies ever unleashed...

Oh, and it co-stars Carmen Electra as a bikini-waxer who thinks she's Black(?!?!).
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
bigmoviewatcher View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote bigmoviewatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2005 at 11:09am

I vote for MR. & MRS. SMITH, just because I can no longer stand either of the lead actors!

Creepy husband stealer and wife cheater!

givemeabreak View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote givemeabreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2005 at 11:14am

MR. & MRS. SMITH: Terrible acting.. terrible lead actors.... gross me out watching them together.

This movie, and the actors, should get top dis-honors..... just because!

deluded View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote deluded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by bigmoviewatcher

I vote for MR. & MRS. SMITH, just because I can no longer stand either of the lead actors!

Creepy husband stealer and wife cheater!

Oh please, it's Hollywood, they all sleep around.

Post Reply Post Reply