Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > DIRTY LOVE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dirty "Razzie" Love??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dirty "Razzie" Love??
    Posted: September 22 2005 at 6:15am

Do you think DIRTY LOVE  should  get a Razzie nod?

You tell me how many Razzies nods this movie could get...

Should it get a Razzie nod for Electra, or for McCarthy and her bad screenplay?

You tell me...

razzie user View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote razzie user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 10:52pm
DIRTY LOVE Was Beyond Awful , It should get Nominations For Worst Picture , Worst Actress (McCarthy) , Worst Supporting Actress (Electra) ,Worst Director and Worst Screenplay...
Tim View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:36am
I know that I am going to get "RAZZED" for saying this, but I LOVED "Dirty Love"!! I have the Unrated DVD and find it hilarious! I love the fact that a beautiful woman like Jenny McCarthy can have such fun poking fun at her image! Yes, there is a lot of gag humor, but I simply enjoyed it!
Ruth Cone View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ruth Cone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 5:12am

I'm surprised The Fantistic Four wasn't nominated. Or the prequel to The Exorcist. Movies don't get any worse than that.  

Response from HeadRAZZberry: If you mean EXORCIST, THE BEGINNING, it had TWO Nominations -- At last year's 25th Annual RAZZIES. And FANTASTIC FOUR did get at least ONE 2005 Nomination: Jessica Alba as Worst Actress...

Kate View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 5:57am
How did "The Brothers Grimm" get overlooked???
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 9:38am

I think they meant DOMINION: PREQUEL TO THE EXORCIST(the 5th installment),which was released in '05. 

Originally posted by Ruth Cone

I'm surprised The Fantistic Four wasn't nominated. Or the prequel to The Exorcist. Movies don't get any worse than that.

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply