Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DISCUSSION of 1999 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCUSSION of 1999 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"
    Posted: December 04 2005 at 3:41pm

TO SEE the COMPLETE LIST of 1999 WORST ACHIEVEMENT in FILM NOMINEES and "WINNERS," CLICK HERE

IF YOU'D LIKE to OFFER YOUR FEEDBACK on OUR CHOICES, FEEL FREE to POST BELOW...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 3:26pm
You should've nominated Lili Tailor instead of Katherin Zeta-Jones.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 4:04pm
I believe you got 18 movies this year, including The Blair Witch Project and Gloria! Was there so little competition for the worst of '999?
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Vits

DI JONTIN shoul've won everything.And you should've nominated Lili Teilor instead of Katherin Seta-Yons.
Have you seen "Wild, Wild West"? It's pretty bad. I mean really, really, really bad. It deserved everything it won.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

I believe you got 18 movies this year, including The Blair Witch Project and Gloria! Was there so little competition for the worst of '999?
1999 is considered to be the best year for movies since The Golden Age.
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

DI JONTIN shoul've won everything.And you should've nominated Lili Teilor instead of Katherin Seta-Yons.
Have you seen "Wild, Wild West"? It's pretty bad. I mean really, really, really bad. It deserved everything it won.
I haven't and I'm not planning to since I'm not into the show.And yes,I know the movie won for not being like the show,but still.

Anyway,did you see DI JONTIN?It wasn't that bad,but Lili Teilor was!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 2:15pm

1999 is considered to be the best year for movies since The Golden Age.
I know ... what the f*** happened since then?!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2010 at 1:07pm
I have a theory:People thought the world was gonna end in 1/1/2000,right?So they told themselves "For once let's do the best we can!".They used all the good ideas and talent in those movies and they ran out of it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2010 at 3:22pm

I have a theory:People thought the world was gonna end in 1/1/2000,right?So they told themselves "For once let's do the best we can!".They used all the good ideas and talent in those movies and they ran out of it.
Yeah, I think I mentioned a theory like that, in which after the world didn't end in 2000, studio heads realized they didn't stock pile any good scripts, so they just recycled old ones, hence all the rehashed s*** that we are dealing with right now at the movies.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 11:55am
Seriously?Elizabeth Berkley?
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 12:02pm
I am amused by this.

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

The A**hole Formerly Known as Prince/ GRAFFITI BRIDGE, UNDER THE CHERRY MOON, Etc.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 1:14pm

Seriously?Elizabeth Berkley?
Did you not see "Showgirls"? She played the role of her character as if she had bipolar disorder! It's both painful and funny at the same time. 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 3:58pm
Let's say she was bad...You nominate her for "Worst Of The Decade" for 1 movie?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 7:06pm

Let's say she was bad...You nominate her for "Worst Of The Decade" for 1 movie?
It really was THAT bad of a performance, and it will be the performance she will be remembered for the rest of her career and maybe even the rest of her life.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 6:42am
Well...the JoBlo Movie Hotties Awards gave her the R.I.P. Career Award.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 3:02pm
Wild Wild West deserved worst picture...but I has hoping that Star Wars Ep I would have at least TIED with it...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 12:26pm
The bright side(for you)is that it didn't go empty-handed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>