Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DISCUSSION of 2002 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCUSSION of 2002 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"
    Posted: June 10 2012 at 2:45pm
1.) I didn't mention Zookeeper and Just Go With It because they were better than Master Of Disguise. Both Bucky Larson and J&J were worse than Master Of Disguise.
2.) ?
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2012 at 3:38pm
You said they were your least favorite Happy Madison movies. That implies you liked them. You should've said that they were the worst. No? OK, how about this? The movie 21 JUMP STREET is based on an '80s TV series starring Johnny Depp, back when he was still playing humans. I never saw it, I was too busy in my dad's balls. I mean I hadn't been born yet. My family is open-minded, but not that much! Anyone? Is the mic on? Did you hear the one about the priest and the rabbi using facebook? You have? Damn!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

Worst Picture:
THE ADVENTURES of PLUTO NASH

Worst Actor:
Eddie Murphy/ADVENTURES of PLUTO NASH, I SPY and SHOWTIME

Worst Screen Couple:
Eddie Murphy & EITHER Robert deNiro (SHOWTIME) Owen Wilson (I SPY) or Himself Cloned (THE ADVENTURES OF PLUTO NASH)

Worst Director:
Ron Underwood/THE ADVENTURES of PLUTO NASH

Worst Screenplay:
THE ADVENTURES of PLUTO NASH, Written by Neil Cuthbert

Skip to 01:16.
Originally posted by Vits

After seeing MEN IN BLACK I & II a few times now I can finally compare them.You see,it was confusin.The 2nd one's jokes were funnier but lacked the wit and freshness,and it came with more action and thrills but also obvious plot holes.They both balance each other with their pros and cons,making them equally good.I give them ****.

As for Lara Flynn Boyle...although the rule is that you need a straight face to play an alien,that doesn't apply to this movies.Yeah,she deserved it.But to be fair,it was hard to fill in Vincent D'Onofrio's shoes in terms of acting and...is there a verb for "being a cool villain"?
Then skip to 04:22, because I finished the trilogy.
Any thougths?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2012 at 5:28pm
I just re-watched 8 CRAZY NIGHTS.

I don't mind Jewish stereotypes, as long as they're not overused. Specially in what is supposed to be a sweet holiday movie. I admit that the story had grown on me by the end, but the toilet humour was excessive (even for a Sandler movie).

I give it a 3/10.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 1:17am
2002. The pronunciation "Two Double-O-Two" derives from the 00-Agent, Bill Fairbanks, Agent 002, shot dead by the assassin with the Golden Gun, Francisco Scaramanga. My take on the Year of the Golden Gun, consolidated better:

Films that should've been RAZZed, but weren't: 2
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (REALLY HEAVY EMPHASIS ON THIS ONE!)
The Hot Chick

Films that got RAZZed, but shouldn't have: 4
Maid in Manhattan
Jacka**: The Movie
Life or Something Like It
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Films that were RAZZed to the wrong degree: 2
Half Past Dead (Not RAZZed enough)
The Master of Disguise (Not RAZZed enough)

Worst Trends/Events of 2002 (These trends and events I've been talking about are newly added to the discussion, whereas the above is just formatted better):
V. Films re-edited and remastered to be politically correct (Ex. ET: The 20th Anniversary Edition. Episode 609, Free Hat, vented on this trend, which hit a boiling point in July 2002. CSKT's mission was to save films from their directors.)
IV. Rob Schneider goes from transspecies to transvestite (In The Animal, he changed species. In The Hot Chick, he changed only his gender. It was such a stupid idea that Episode 615, The Biggest D***** in the Universe, ripped on Rob Schneider before The Hot Chick even opened! Race reassignment [Transracial] and species reassignment [Transspecies] surgeries were later conceptualized by Dr. Biber in Episode 901, Mr. Garrison's Fancy New V_____.)
III. James Bond's quadridecadial blows the 007 series sky high (Die Another Day is often considered worse than The Man With the Golden Gun, A View to a Kill, or The World is Not Enough. When the 20th film reduced the series to bad CGI explosions, they had to reboot the series in the coming years.
II. Eddie Murphy does space, spies, and special forces (The Adventures of Pluto Nash, I Spy, and Showtime, all in 1 year. These are part of the reason Murphy was nominated for Worst Actor of the Decade.)
I. Teen-targeted movies with asphyxiatory flatulence (Eight Crazy Nights, xXx, and the other 3 finalists for the special category were not an exhaustive list.)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2012 at 1:16pm

MOST FLATULENT TEEN-TARGETED MOVIE
JACKASS: THE MOVIE (Paramount)
Skip to 04:42.

Any thoughts?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2012 at 10:49am

Worst Supporting Actress:
Rebecca Ramijn-Stamos/ROLLERBALL
Skip to 05:16 (I also comment on the original).

Any thoughts?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 12:31pm
Does STEFAN VS KRAMER deserve to be called "The Chilean MASTER OF DISGUISE"? Skip to 05:27 to find out:

Any thoughts?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2014 at 10:53am
I just re-watched DEATH TO SMOOCHY and gave it a 4/10. Did Robin Williams deserve a Worst Supp. Actor nomination? Maybe.
rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2014 at 7:53pm
Did you notice that most razzie contenders this particular year happen to have some italian heritage? Madonna, Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi and Adriano Giannini 

By the way Madonna's "win" for worst supporting actress was lame! like seriously try to hide the personal vendetta you have against her, fellas Wink

Worst original song? However it was up for two grammys AND a golden globe award 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2014 at 8:40pm
Because two of them were from an Italian movie and the other two from a remake of an Italian movie.
Originally posted by rushmore

Did you notice that most razzie contenders this particular year happen to have some italian heritage? Madonna, Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi and Adriano Giannini
JacobD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JacobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2014 at 1:33am
Dear Vits, in your Last Airbender review you said Shymalan was your favorite director. Now we all have those movies we like that no one else seems to, but out of curiousity, would you defend his razzie wins for Lady in the Water and The Last Airbender?

If you liked Lady in the Water, After Earth, or any of his movies besides his big first 3 (Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs) PLEASE tell me why!!!! Although The Happening I guess I could understand, seeing as how it is arguably "bad that its good". But sh*t, even Mark Wahlberg adead dog eye pussgized for that thing.
JacobD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JacobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2014 at 1:35am
BTW, I would defend his Razzie wins, and argue that he should have won for After Earth as well.
JacobD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JacobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2014 at 1:39am
WTF, I put "adead dog eye pussgized" not "adead dog eye pussigized"?!?!?

John Wilson aka HeadRazzberry, is that you or is the website just having problems. I sure hope its the latter 'cause that sh*t is just freaking annoying!!
JacobD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JacobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2014 at 1:41am
Why can't I write adead dog eye pussgized??!! You know..........f**kING ENGLISH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This isn't clever or funny, its stupid and weird!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2014 at 8:30am
It's because spammers kept plugging bolo with a p on the forum. HeadRAZZ likes to make spam messages look ridiculous.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>