Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > DISCUSSION & Add'l INFO on DRIVE ANGRY 3-D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DISCUSSION of DRIVE and BE ANGRY in 3-D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCUSSION of DRIVE and BE ANGRY in 3-D
    Posted: February 16 2011 at 3:04pm
GENTLEMEN, START YER ENGINES... and YER GRIPES!  

HERE's WHERE to DRIVE HOM YOUR POINT(s) REGARDING DRIVE ANGRY 3-D

AND HERE's a LINK to SEE the OFFICIAL RAZZIE® TAKE on the FILM... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 10:00pm
This is what I'm talking about when it comes to overpaid celebrities. Cage is in millions of dollars worth of debt because of his wasteful spending over the past few years, so now he has to agree to whatever project comes across his desk. As a result, his career is taking a nose dive, as he stars in one piece of s*** to another. Is this the kind of behavior our society should reward? I think not.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 11:02pm
Dear dear. What with this and 'Season of the Witch', 2011 is not gonna be a good year for Nicolas Cage (I think this year will probably be the 'John Travolta moment' of his career).
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 11:51pm
When I saw the first trailer for this on Jack Ass 3D, I thought it was for Ghost Rider 2, then I realized it was about something far worse. In that little trailer all I saw was bad acting, stupid-sounding plot, lame action scenes, and a movie title that's sure to give Cowboys and Aliens a run for their money as the dumbest movie title of the year. And if that's not enough, just look at his picture from the movie ads... he looks like he smells like sh*t!
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 2:20am
Haha... i just KNEW this was going to be terrible!  

The funny part is that this is the second film this year were Nic Cage has to fight "The Devil."

Oh, and HeadRAZZ, are you aware that Uwe Boll is busy making his own In The Name Of The King 2?
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 9:36am

I once came across a clip for this movie that looked like it was a scene straight out of an Allstate commercial (LINK).  The movie itself looks like 'Ghost Rider' meets 'The Fast and the Furious'.  If it accomplishes anything, it will live up to its name and drive critics angry (or at least insane).

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 9:44am

Mr. Burn, do you think society should actually punish Nicolas Cage for his behavior of spending beyond his means and desperately taking any movie presented to him? Or should society simply ignore him?

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 10:59am
Which one? LOL  

Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

I think this year will probably be the 'John Travolta moment' of his career.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 11:13am
We're all used to seeing Nicolas Cage fail with his movies, but now we have to sit and just watch Billy Burke, William Fichtner and David Morse go through it with him? 

If Amber Heard wants to try acting, fine. But I don't really want to see her half-naked for half the movie (I mean, I do, but it is a cheap device).  

Co-writer/Director Patrick Lussier has only written teen slasher films so far. And Todd Farmer has mostly just edited movies.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 12:18pm
No, I don't think Cage should be "punished," but I do think his agent needs to do his job better and actually get his client GOOD material worth working on. Cage, on the other hand, needs to have his bank accounts frozen before he goes off buying more islands.  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Mr. Burn, do you think society should actually punish Nicolas Cage for his behavior of spending beyond his means and desperately taking any movie presented to him? Or should society simply ignore him?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Vits

If Amber Heard wants to try acting,fine.But I don't want to see her half-naked half the movie.I mean I do,but it's a cheap technique.
She's just one of the many young actresses out there who are hired just for their looks and they are always willing to show some skin, if that's what it will take to become famous. She doesn't want to be an actress, she wants to be a star.
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 3:05pm
It's funny that you should say what you did, Burn, because WE reward people who do that!  

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to overpaid celebrities. Cage is in millions of dollars worth of debt because of his wasteful spending over the past few years, so now he has to agree to whatever project comes across his desk. As a result, his career is taking a nose dive, as he stars in one piece of s*** to another. Is this the kind of behavior our society should reward? I think not.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 6:06pm
If you consider giving someone a gold spray painted razz-berry that declares them the worst of their profession a "reward", then I guess we do.  

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

It's funny that you should say what you did, Burn, because WE reward people who do that!  
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 7:12pm
Then we'd best make sure someone else doesn't come in and beat him to the punch! By the way, do any of you have anything to say about the 3D elements?
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2011 at 8:38am
I hate to break this negative posting streak, but this movie ACtUALLY might have a chance to be on the "so bad, it's to good" genre.We'll see what the reviews are when this rolls in.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2011 at 8:46am
I do not think the razzie people believe such a thing exsists
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>