Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > SEASON OF THE WITCH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DISCUSSION: WITCH Way Is Up for Cage?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCUSSION: WITCH Way Is Up for Cage?!?!?
    Posted: January 06 2011 at 7:51pm
I'll kill the suspense for you: It's the next "Wicker Man."  Not only that, but with a severe snowstorm this weekend on the East Coast, it should expect even lower numbers at the box office.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 10:14am
Holy Cow! This went from 20% to 2% in a blink! It's already likely to be one of the worst movies of the new year!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 1:09pm
No wonder they delayed this film for nine months!  Apparently, it totally reeks!
Berrynoia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 2:11pm
The R.T. numbers changed so rapidly because a lot more reviews came in (1 positive, 60 negative).  And that one positive has an *asterisk* on it.  

"It's creaky, predictable and frequently idiotic. But for a tipsy Saturday night, this should tick all the right boxes." -- Tom Huddleston  

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 2:25pm
Not to say I told you so, Miguel, but... I told you so!  

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

No wonder they delayed this film for nine months!  Apparently it totally reeks!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 2:48pm
Judging from the trailer, this movie's weak. Can't its release be delayed again?!?
Pictures move, do they?
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 7:58pm
DAMN! 

Rotten Tomatoes has it at a whopping...1%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we ALREADY KNOW who the BIG WINNER of the 2012 Razzies will be...in advance of 2011's show?????

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 8:13pm
Maybe we should hope Nicolas Cage releases one or two more bombs in 2010, to keep this doodoo fresh on our voters' minds next year's nominating ballot?  
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 8:41pm

Perhaps this'll get Nicolas Cage the Worst Actor award in the 32nd Annual RAZZIES, in 2012. But like many a film before it with single digit numbers at Rotten Tomatoes, some other film will probably "win" Worst Picture because it made more waves.  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 9:35pm
It's like a late Christmas gift! One week into the new year, and we already have a top contender for next year!
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 11:13pm

Seeing how this movie has already gotten a number of Uwe Boll comparisons from critics, I think I'll reserve a Worst Director nod for Dominic Sena (on my awards).

Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 12:16am
Due to SotW's RT score of 1%, I can say that this horror film is so bad it makes 'I Know Who Killed Me' and 'Darkness Falls' look like 'The Exorcist' and 'Nosferatu' 
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 6:12am
Wow, Season of the Witch is doing badly. I think this should be delayed again for even more re-shooting.
Pictures move, do they?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 7:24am
Considering That the Justin Biber 3-D concert thing is coming along, this may, unfortunately, not get Cage a Worst Actor Razzie...

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Perhaps this'll get Nicolas Cage the Worst Actor award in the 32nd Annual RAZZIES, in 2012. But like many a film before it with single digit numbers at Rotten Tomatoes, some other film will probably "win" Worst Picture because it made more waves.  
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 7:34am
Here's a question? Did anyone here already see the film? If so, was it better or worse than you expected? What do you think its RAZZIE-chances are?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 9:03am
Given it's 1% rating at RT, I doubt anyone here is willing to pay money to see it! We'll know for sure once it's out on DVD/Red Box/Netflix.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>