Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > POLL: Iz Mel Gibson's Movie Career OVER?!?!?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DISCUSSION of Mel Gibson's Career...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote patsi45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCUSSION of Mel Gibson's Career...
    Posted: May 31 2011 at 8:31am
and on  a more positive note....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk
Em View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2011 at 2:58am

"Media outlets rehash old news which SHOULD have stayed private in the first place--anything to trash Mel eh? And now they also want to drag Jodie down because she, a person that has known him for YEARS, fully supports him and says he's a fine person.

Amazingly they only report the bad parts of Mel's story! What about reporting ALL of the story?

How about history on Oksana and Officer Mee for instance, how she has used every man in her path and told countless lies her whole life ('skill' learned from her mother) and how Officer Mee laid in wait, tipped off by someone inside the restaurant, how he was such a  bad officer he failed miserably on his performance marks for YEARS, how he could not manage to follow department policy, how his co-workers claim HE is the one that used the term 'sugar ti..' well you know.

And how about Mel's history: how his lead attorney is Jewish and a woman, his best friends are women (Jodie and his sister) how his one and only agent ever was Jewish AND gay and how much Mel loved the guy, how so many people have come and spoken up for him it is amazing--yet the media doesn't carry those stories does it. Hm. Spin much?

Will they keep on asking this question again and again until they receive the answer they so obviously want?  Why such a deceptive game filled with loathing and hate for two of Hollyweird's FINEST?

Whatever their game is, the people who know Gibson and the fans who have followed his career, aren't totally buying it yet.  They are having a go at his fan-base, will the people who know him be next?"

patsi45 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote patsi45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 12:40pm
Kudos to you, Em - very well said!
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2011 at 9:00am
We will see just how forgiving the movie going public is of Gibson when he makes another movie ... that doesn't have to do with him talking through a puppet.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 6:37pm
I just saw THE BEAVER.

Jodie Foster is berry good,and Mel Gibson is Oscar worthy.But the movie never really talks about his depression.It tries to be ambiguous but in reality they just didn't know what they were talking about.Anton Yelchin's storylines were meant to be fillers but they ended up feeling like a whole different movie.

I give it 4/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 9:06pm
When it comes to my opinion of Mel Gibson, it's mind over matter: I don't mind him...because he doesn't matter anymore!  
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vega six View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vega six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 10:20am
His career is pretty much done and now he wants to make a Jewish movie? Oy Vey! He should have done the Oprah thing ("Cry you bastard, cry!") and maybe then he would have a career left...but, no!

Originally posted by SuperTeenTopia

When it comes to my opinion of Mel Gibson, it's mind over matter: I don't mind him...because he doesn't matter anymore!  

So so true. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.