Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIE® CHOICES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote zoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble
    Posted: February 07 2012 at 7:56am
There is no way that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart do not have chemistry. Surely even the biggest Twilight haters should be able to see that. Even most, if not ALL critics agree with me on that! It is plain to see that nominating them for this category is simply just childishness from people who simply hate Twilight and can not intelligently step away from their hatred of a story and see what is blatantly in front of their faces, which is certainly chemistry from the leads.

It irritates me that people have to be so petty. There is absolutely and categorically much worse to choose from. Why not nominate those who actually deserve it?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Our Worst Screen Couple category is not entirely about on-screen chemistry -- It's also about the performances of the actors named, and how they play off of one another. Since the above poster seems to be a "Twi-Hard," I don't expect him/her to agree, but I found myself repeatedly laughing out loud (along with several other movie patrons) at the over-wrought facial expressions and vocal inflections of all three lead actors in TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I...  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2012 at 8:57am
Maybe we should nominate Kristen and Taylor Lautner instead? There are other couples in the movie as well, but they're not the focus of enough screen time.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
billingsley View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 8:58pm
The nomination would probably go to "The Entire Cast" but it might be better to focus on the mutt, the vamp and the mannequin (kstew). 
Actually, Twilight was so profoundly awful, exponentially more so than any previous film, it should sweep this years razzies. 
Worst Picture, Director & Script: Twilight
Actor: Nick Cage
Actress: K Stew
S. Actor: Ken Jeong
S. Actress: David Spade
Couple: Sandler and Sandler
Sequel: Hangover II
Ensemble: New Year's Eve cast
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2012 at 10:52am
I think Real Steel should be considered for Worst Screenplay Worst Screen Couple: Hugh Jackman and Dakota Goyo
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2012 at 11:29am
Agree with the former, disagree with the latter.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2012 at 2:40pm
Dakota Goyo wasn't a bad actor, it was just a total mismatch with Hugh Jackman.  But then again, the script was so bad they didn't have any opportunity to be a good father/son ensemble. 
zoom View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote zoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2012 at 9:53am
You are right. I do not agree. I found myself enjoying the strained dynamic between the vampire and the human (because that is exactly the way it is supposed to be I believe). And they definitely have chemistry. I got it, along with more than several other movie patrons, I might add. Anyway I doubt many here will get it. People see exactly what they want to see, especially when it comes to everything about these movies. 
And for your information I am not exactly a Twihard, I am just not blinded by the hate bandwagon and look at it as objectively as I can. Worst Screenplay I can completely agree with but definitely not Worst on-screen Couple! I have seen so much worse in many movies this year.
moviefan View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2012 at 12:40pm
I enjoy all movie types. Can't understand the fuss on Twilight. It was a good story, had fans waiting in anticipation for each sequel,is that not how you judge the success of a movie? Or was the response so good at each sequel that this time it had to be eliminated to        avoid fair play. I've seen worse movies. Rob,kristen and taylor are young aspiring actors who deserve credit.oscars was so fake this year.maybe next year they will have judges who actually watch and appreciate a good movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.