Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIE® CHOICES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote The Larch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR
    Posted: January 10 2012 at 9:53am
Billingsley: HOW is Owen Wilson "in the lead  to win the Golden Globe "? Have there been polls taken to find out (NO)? Also, you are aware that the likes of Adam Sandler, Martin Lawrence, Kevin James, Taylor Lautner, Nicolas Cage, Alex Pettyfer, and most certainly Nick Swardson Dead were MUCH worse, right?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Actually, I just checked out the website for The Golden Globs (LINK)  and, from their list for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy, my guess would be that they'd go with Jean Dujardin for THE ARTIST. In fact, given that the voting membership for the Globs is almost entirely made up of "Foreign Press," and THE ARTIST is (technically at least) a "foreign film" that seems to be the odds-on favorite in most awards shows this year, I wouldn't be surprised if ARTIST "swept" the Globs this Sunday night...  

FYC: WORST Acting Performances of 2014 include: Kevin Costner (X2), Adung Sandler, Seth MacFartlane, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, and YES Shaliane Wooden!
billingsley View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 9:47pm
I just saw "The Change Up" with Reynolds and Bateman. I bet the razzies have already been decided at this point, but I just want to throw my opinion in there
Bateman and Reynolds were terrible, in both bodies. 
Def consider them for worst actor and worst screen couple. 
Worst Picture, Director & Script: Twilight
Actor: Nick Cage
Actress: K Stew
S. Actor: Ken Jeong
S. Actress: David Spade
Couple: Sandler and Sandler
Sequel: Hangover II
Ensemble: New Year's Eve cast
billingsley View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by The Larch

Billingsley: HOW is Owen Wilson "in the lead  to win the Golden Globe "? Have there been polls taken to find out (NO)? Also, you are aware that the likes of Adam Sandler, Martin Lawrence, Kevin James, Taylor Lautner, Nicolas Cage, Alex Pettyfer, and most certainly Nick Swardson Dead were MUCH worse, right?  

Jean Dujardin, won it, but at the time, all the magazines were raving about Owen Wilson and Woody Allen and Midnight in Paris and how it would take all the Globes and that it would lead to a first place position in the Oscar race. 

Because it's nice to give a razzie to somebody who's gong to win a Noscar. I think Sandra Bullock's Best Actress win in 09 also lead to her also winning Worst Actress that same year. 
Worst Picture, Director & Script: Twilight
Actor: Nick Cage
Actress: K Stew
S. Actor: Ken Jeong
S. Actress: David Spade
Couple: Sandler and Sandler
Sequel: Hangover II
Ensemble: New Year's Eve cast
The Larch View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Larch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 7:19am
Originally posted by billingsley

Originally posted by The Larch

Billingsley: HOW is Owen Wilson "in the lead  to win the Golden Globe "?  

at the time, all the magazines were raving about Owen Wilson and Midnight in Paris and how he would take the Globe

What magazines were those, "Not a Chance"" & "We Don't Know What We're Talking About Weekly"?
                                                                                                                                                       Because it's nice to give a razzie to somebody who's gong to win a Noscar.                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                           Yeah, that makes a load of sense Confused; not that it applies to Owen Wilson, who'll "win" neither...
FYC: WORST Acting Performances of 2014 include: Kevin Costner (X2), Adung Sandler, Seth MacFartlane, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, and YES Shaliane Wooden!
rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2014 at 1:37am
No Justin Bieber in Never say never? I don't have anything against him but I thought the documentary was so manufactured and shallow, it doesn't say anything interesting about the artist himself

I didn't dislike it as much as the IMDB users did but this movie is tedious for non-Believers. I gave this movie a 5/10, again I didn't hate it but I would never watch it again...

The follow up Believe wasn't nominated either despise the fact it was a commercial flop and received worse reviews than the previous one. But I haven't seen it yet, maybe it's more interesting than NEVER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.