Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIE® CHOICES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion/Suggestions for WORST PICTURE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discussion/Suggestions for WORST PICTURE
    Posted: December 23 2011 at 1:14pm
Oh, yeah, BELLA & EDWARD shouldn't be together for so many reasons!  
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 1:29pm
I thought about suggesting more titles.... but then I decided against it... I'd rather give my support to the one movie that I feel really deserves to "win," rather than scatter my support amongst movies I don't fully want to see win...  

Originally posted by Vits

Vheid, don't you have any other picks?

Originally posted by Vheid

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE II (FULL SEQUENCE) 

I'd rather re-watch Jack & Jill (which is a total mess of a movie and by far the worst Adam Sandler-movie I ever saw) every day for an entire week than ever have to sit trough HC#2 again... 
Leo View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 6:33pm
My final 5 picks for Worst Picture are:

Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star
Jack & Jill
Just Go With It
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 8:46pm

Jack and Jill
Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger tides
Transformers Dark of the Moon
Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 8:47pm
Maybe you should have written Twilight, instead of Stephenie Meyer! 

Originally posted by Vits

Oh, yeah, BELLA & EDWARD shouldn't be together for so many reasons!  

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 10:00pm
Oh Jackass And Jill has to be on top of my list, with Bucky Larson, Green Hornet, TwiFRIGHT and Atlas Shagged bringing up (deservedly) the rear...
2014 Pic: LEFT BEHIND Actor: NICHOLAS CAGE Director: VIC ARMSTRONG, DAMN THIS SHOULD WIN EVERY RAZZIE!!!!!
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 2:33am
Joe I am glad somebody mentioned Green Hornet, a lousy adapation that has sort of been lost in the shuffle. The Hornet has already been pushed into the comic-book hero back row these days and that movie was enough to get him tossed out of the room altogether.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Not to "toot my own horn" but here I go, tooting away (neither silent nor deadly): I got much grief from various Forum members for including Seth Rogen as THE GREEN HORNET in our Worst Actor poll (LINK) but this post (and the one above) have given me the equivalent of a Christmas reprieve from the warden in a hokey old prison movie -- Thanx Berry Muchly! 

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 6:32am
New addition to my list: ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS 3 as a runner-up, not front-runner.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
LouisBacon View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote LouisBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 3:08pm
  1. 11-11-11
  2. Big Mommas  : Like Father, Like Son
  3. The Roommate
  4. Beastly
  5. Battle : Los Angeles
This sentence is a lie.
Vlom Loor View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vlom Loor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 5:00pm
Please, nominate 10 Worst Pictures this year, like the Oscars. There were so many bad movies this year that I'd be unfair if many weren't recognized (or "incinerated"). 

If there are only five, then I would pick:  

ABDUCTION 
BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR 
JACK & JILL 
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I 
TRANSFORMERS 3 

If there are ten, then I would add: 

FINAL DESTINATION 5 
I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT 
IMMORTALS 
THE THING 
YOUR HIGHNESS 

billingsley View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 5:33pm
My 5 dishonorable mentions: 

5. Green Hornet 
4. Trannies 3D 
3. Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star 
2. Jack and Jill 
1. I Am Number Four 

My front -runners: 
4. Green Lanturn 
3. Beastly 
2. Drive Angry 
1. Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family 

and my "winner" is:  
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Worst Picture, Director & Script: Twilight
Actor: Nick Cage
Actress: K Stew
S. Actor: Ken Jeong
S. Actress: David Spade
Couple: Sandler and Sandler
Sequel: Hangover II
Ensemble: New Year's Eve cast
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 6:03pm
Head Razz, GREEN HORNET was the FIRST BAD MOVIE of 2011. I had a lot of hopes for it because I have very fond memories of the Van Williams/Bruce Lee series as a kid. Seth Rogan is NO Van Williams, and he played Britt Reid like a spoiled brat. He even wrote his own dialogue and it just showed. Every minute on the screen, he came off as a smug smart@$$. Really, it needs to be nailed for Worst Pic, and ESPECIALLY Worst Screenplay!  

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Joe I am glad somebody mentioned Green Hornet, a lousy adapation that has sort of been lost in the shuffle. The Hornet has already been pushed into the comic-book hero back row these days and that movie was enough to get him tossed out of the room altogether.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Not to "toot my own horn" but here I got, tooting away (neither silent nor deadly): I got much grief from various Forum members for including Seth Rogen as THE GREEN HORNET in our Worst Actor poll (LINK) but this post (and the one above) have given me the equivalent of a Christmas reprieve from the warden in a hokey old prison movie -- Thanx Berry Muchly! 
2014 Pic: LEFT BEHIND Actor: NICHOLAS CAGE Director: VIC ARMSTRONG, DAMN THIS SHOULD WIN EVERY RAZZIE!!!!!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 6:37pm
Actually the first bad movie of this year was Season Of The Witch.  
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 6:55pm
I agree with Joe Bacon about Geeen Hornet, for at least a nomination.  

My picks for Worst Screenplay: 

Twilight Breaking Dawn 
The Green Hornet 
Transformers 3  
Red Riding Hood 
New Year's Eve 

And then all the drag-movie scripts. But I don't know about 10 nominations. There are certainly enough contestants, but some might get lost in the mass and not get the negative recognition they deserve.

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 7:37pm
Vheid, I sure do understand your feelings on Human Centipede II, since I sat through the first Human Centipede movie on a dare. But to nominate TOM SICKS will only encourage him to make something even more tasteless.

There are some movies that are so awful that they DO NOT DESERVE Razzie consideration. I put The Human Centipede in the same Not Deserving Razzie nods as such other MESSTERPIECES as When Time Ran Out, The (CR)Apple, House of D, Eye See You, Runaway, Shakes The Clown, The 1990 Captain America, The Pickle, Soul Plane, Armed and Dangerous, and Star Trek The MotionLess Picture!

On the Other Hand, Maybe The Head Razz should create a new Special Award Category--"The John Waters Award For Total Tastelessness". It would be a hoot to see John Waters give it out at the next RAZZIES!  

Originally posted by Vheid

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE II (FULL SEQUENCE) 

I'd rather re-watch Jack & Jill (which is a total mess of a movie and by far the worst Adam Sandler-movie I ever saw) every day for an entire weekthan ever have to sit trough HC#2 again....

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 7:41pm
Motionless Picture came out before the Razzies.

I'm pretty sure that Eye See You and 90s' Captain America were DTV.

Isn't Runaway that movie were Gene Simmons played a robot? That was hilarious.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>