Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > EPIC MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Diss-Cussion of EPIC MOVIE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diss-Cussion of EPIC MOVIE
    Posted: November 10 2008 at 2:58am

Originally posted by markk

I have never seen EPIC MOVIE, but after what you guys are saying, I dont think i'll bother. It'll help to save me some money.

That's cool, man. That's what the Razzies are all about, helping the movie going public from seeing bad movies and wasting their money on them, thus more bad movies won't be made (in theory).

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 2:14pm
Seltz-berg are worst filmmakers ever!

In SCARY MOVIE,they wrote separately from the other 4.Probably this 2 wrote the bad parts only.

I do consider this to be their least worst.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Vits

Seltz-berg are worst filmmakers ever!

In SCARY MOVIE,they wrote separately from the other 4.Probably this 2 wrote the bad parts only.

I do consider this to be their least worst.
I don't know, saying this is their "least worst" is kinda like saying "In The Name of the King" is Uwe Boll's "best" movie. It's not much of an honor.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 1:00pm
I know.That's what I meant.After all,like I said,they are the worst filmmakers.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 2:14pm
I take that back.They got saved with SCARY MOVIE,but barely.

I gave this movie 3/10.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 3:55pm
As I mentioned before, I don't think Seltzerberg should take any credit for the success of "Scary Movie" considering they were two of SIX screenwriters. I mean it took 35+ writers to write "The Flintstones", I don't think any of them should take singluar credit for that movie. 

For all we know, Seltzerberg added one or two jokes to "Scary Movie" that made the final cut, that's not really redeeming of them from all the s*** they have made since going solo.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 11:36am
Only 2 writers were credited for that movie,because it's all about how much they contributed.The others just wrote drafts.I don't know exactly how much Selterberg wrote,but it was a fair %.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 12:04pm
No, I give full credit for "Scary Movie" to the Wayans Brothers, seeing as how they wrote, directed, and starred in it. Seltzerberg, again, for all we know, a few jokes here and there, and probably not even the funnier ones. 

Originally posted by Vits

Only 2 writers were credited for that movie,because it's all about how much they contributed.The others just wrote drafts.I don't know exactly how much Selterberg wrote,but it was a fair %.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 3:35pm
Did anyone ever figure out how the producers of FLINTSTONES found 35 writers that bad?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: For the morbidly curious, here's a LINK to the IMDb awards page for FLINTSTONES, with most of those 35 writers listed -- As I understand it, many of them were sit-com writers, working in groups of 4-10, re-writing the script around a conference table, "improving" it as they went along...  

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 3:51pm
I think they just picked 35 random names out of a hat and each one took a turn writing 3 pages of the script and then passed it on to the person next to him.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 4:40pm
The two main ones are the bad ones.We can't know for sure about the others.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 6:35pm
I rented that movie and it bored me to sleep. And I saw the Film Brain review of it on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com. And guess what, he told us the truth. Seltzerberg are trolls!
Pictures move, do they?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567