Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > 2006 Predictions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Do the actors recieve the Razzies?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ALK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do the actors recieve the Razzies?
    Posted: February 11 2006 at 5:20pm

Are the Razzie Awards sent to the actors, directors, writers, etc. I know it is a very stupid question, but I am just curious. It would be very funny.

Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 5:06am
As far as I know, the "winners" never go to the awards and the trophies are mailed to them, most of the times to be rejected. Halle Berry and Tom Green are the only "winners" that have appeared in the ceremony to receive the Razzie, in both cases with a tongue-in-cheek attitude.
messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2006 at 4:47am
I heard that Bill Cosby went to pick up his trophy for "Leonard: Part Six."
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by messy-1

I heard that Bill Cosby went to pick up his trophy for "Leonard: Part Six."

He demanded a better Award though...but he's still got the most expensive Razzies ever made thanks to 20th Century Fox... I believe the total was slightly over $30K...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 10:15am
Paul Verhoeven accepted his award for worst director at the ceremny in 1995.
 Post Reply Post Reply