Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 / 26th RAZZIES® POLLS > 26th RAZZIES Worst Supporting Actress Poll
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDoes Katie Holmes deserve a nomination?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote skater_gurl14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Katie Holmes deserve a nomination?
    Posted: February 05 2006 at 3:51am

Katie Holmes wasn't the best in Batman, but i don't think she deserves a nomination....she wasn't that bad. Tell me what you think!

Don't Hate the playa hate the game
chan_beat View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote chan_beat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 9:34pm
i think that she is nominated because she's dating Tom Cruise. There are a lot other actress that could have been nominated.
FeetOfClay View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote FeetOfClay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 4:16pm
Yep, it's the old "Anti-Cruise" backlash.
But why should you care what I think?
peter m View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote peter m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 9:45am

I think Katie Holmes doesn't deserve being nominated. She's a talented actress and she's well in Batman Begins. She is nominated because she's dating Tom Cruise, which, I think, It is ridiculous.

Tom Cruise doesn't deserve the Worst Actor nomination. "War of the Worlds" is on of the best films he ever made and has a good perfomance from him. They are, both, being nominated because of how public became them relationship.

Razzies nominies the worst performances, not the datings... I think Cruise is gonna win the worst actor nomination. It's totally unfair.

Post Reply Post Reply