Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > BEERFEST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Drunk or Sober...It Just AIN’T Funny...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drunk or Sober...It Just AIN’T Funny...
    Posted: August 21 2006 at 5:53am

A 110-MINUTE TRIBUTE to GUZZLING BEER 'TILL YOU DROP or PUKE, BEERFEST HAS FEWER LAUGHS THAN a D.U.I. ACCIDENT SCENE... 

AND, by the WAY, the LEAPING GUY BELOW WHO LOOKS LIKE HE's GONNA HURL IS NOT ONLY in BEERFEST, HE's ALSO THE DIRECTOR... WHO WAS A RAZZIE NOMINEE LAST YEAR for DIRECTING PUKES of HAZZARD...

"Look out...It's gonna blow!"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 11:39pm
I have never liked American Comedies...

and with movies like this, I probably never will!
A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2006 at 4:54am

Maybe they should actually sell BEER at theaters showing this movie --  Then the audience could have the interactive experience of belching, farting and barfing right along with the characters in the film!

Oh, oh -- I may just have given someone at Warner Brothers a very dangerous idea...

Everything SUX!
#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2006 at 4:57am

Whoa, Dude! Like, let's encourage teenagers to, like, get totally wasted and then, you know, drive to a multiplex to see this piece of sh*t...

YO, HOLLYWOOD -- HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET?!?!? Every time I think I've seen the movie business sink as low as it can go, along comes something like BEERFEST to prove me wrong...again!

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2006 at 4:20am

Wouldn't it be refreshing if, just once, Hollywood OVER estimated the intelligence of the American movie-goer??

Doesn't look like that's gonna happen any time in 2006!!

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 5:33pm
Is it just me, or does this film look like it will encourage a ton of teens to try underage drinking? Whenever I see a young kid drinking too much beer, I feel like barfing myself...   
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
MJ Narcy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MJ Narcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 2:59pm
I once said that you know it's a bad movie when you have to have a blood alcohol level 18 times the legal limit just to watch it.  It looks like someone is trying to prove me right.  Wacko
Brierfox View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brierfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 3:55pm
So Hollywood, what will your next blockbuster be about?
Choices:
1) Glorify drugs and the cool people who abuse them?  Nah, been done several times alraedy.
2) Gangs? nah, been done already by the gang members themselves.
3) Murder? nah, been done dozens of times, and it's become boring.
4) Binge drinking?  nah, PBS and Nightline just did specials about how kids die from it.  Besides, have you ever watched someone having their stomach pumped?
5) Binge Drinking contests? with comedy and nudity?  Ahh, now that could be a hit!
Is it any wonder americans no longer go to the movies!
"We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto... Toto??"
wilford View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote wilford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 8:00pm
Let's have a party in here..

Join the thrill and excitement..

TylerDurden View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TylerDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2007 at 5:43pm
Did you guys watch the same movie as I did? I thought it was funny. Were you expecting oscar-caliber material here? I like all kinds of humor, even low brow such as this. You guys seem to hate everything even before you see it!! Maybe you should all just stop watching movies all together. Just a thought.
Do any of you like any movies at all?
jangler3 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote jangler3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 7:38pm
 If only Shirley Jones had dropped the sheet! Maybe a director's cut.
bigoyjacob View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigoyjacob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 1:52pm
Another drinking movie? This does not look to original.

Post Reply Post Reply