Forum Home Forum Home > MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK > Best Bad DVD of the Week
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DUKES as Worst DVD of the Week!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUKES as Worst DVD of the Week!
    Posted: December 12 2005 at 8:09am

The Dukes of Hazzard on DVD (Unrated Version)

Wanna see Jessica Simpson's short-shorts ride even further up her crotch? Cain't git enough of stuff blowin' up 'n' cars jest crashing ever-whitch-way? If you have NETFLIX set up to deliver DVDs to your Double-Wide, then you're the target audience for this "unrated" version of one of 2005's Worst Picture AND Worst Remake front-runners. WARNING: Only Rent (or heaven forbid, buy) this if your IQ is lower than Simpson's waist size...

heavenIydivine2 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote heavenIydivine2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 6:56am

DUKES YOU TOOK 10 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!! 10 MINUTES I'LL NEVER GET BACK.  10 MINUTES OF DISGUST -- HOW COULD ANYONE IN THAT PRODUCTION THINK IT WAS A GOOD CAST AND ALL THAT? GOOD THING I DIDN'T PAY TO SEE IT, OTHERWISE I WOULD WANT MY MONEY BACK! AFTER JUST A FEW MINUTES I THOUGHT TO MYSELF "WHAT IS THIS  PIECE OF CRAP" BUT I TRIED TO BEAR IT FOR MY BF WHO, BY THE WAY, IS THE PERSON TO BLAME FOR ACTUALLY BORROWING DUKES. I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AFTER THE RESTAURANT SCENE WITH JESSICA S. I WENT FOR A WALK.JESSICA S.CAN'T ACT! WHOEVER TOLD HER SHE COULD LIED TO HER FACE, BIG TIME. JOHNNY K. -- STICK TO JACKASS ( MAKE ANOTHER JACKASS THE MOVIE. THAT WAS FUNNY) NO ACTING REQUIRED, REALLY.  NOT EVERY SHOW IS ABLE TO ACTUALLY BECOME A MOVIE. SAME GOES FOR COMIC BOOKS ( FANTASTIC 4 FOR EXAMPLE) STOP WITH THE REMAKES!!! CAN ANYONE OUT THERE LET ME KNOW OF A RECENT GOOD REMAKE MOVIE? BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANY!! NO MORE DUKES!! ANYONE WHO HASN'T IT, SEEN DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!! TRUST ME!!! YOU WANT TO SEE JESSICA S. CHECK OUT WEB SITES, OR WATCH HER VIDEOS, ETC.

JUST DON'T SEE DUKES!!

BIG THUMBS DOWN!!

anthony View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 7:54am

The dukes of hazzard is the best ting to every come on TV. i dont care what any say it is the best.

heavenIydivine2 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote heavenIydivine2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 8:53am
Whateva (haha like CARTMAN in SOUTH PARK) I dont care. Everyone can say whatever they want, AND that's just what I did. You like it, fine. You don't, then fine, too. I put in my 2 cents here, just like everyone else did.  Dukes is old news now. Let's move, on please!
BLONDHEADEDJEN View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BLONDHEADEDJEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 4:35am
I SAW THAT STUPID, IGNORANT, AND PATRONISTIC REMAKE OF THE DUKES OF HAZZARD.  LET ME JUST SAY THAT I LOVE JOHNNY KNOXVILLE IN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING HE PLAYS IN AND THE SAME GOES FOR SEAN WILLIAM SCOTT.  BUT, WITH THAT BEING SAID....... WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?  THAT WAS THE WORST DISPLAY OF CINEMATICS THAT ANYONE COULD COME UP WITH.  PLEASE, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THAT CRAP.  IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, BUY THEIR THROW BACK VIDEOS.  STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING WITH THAT IDIOT JESSICA SIMPSON IN IT.....ODDS ARE IT'S GONNA SUCK!! (JUST LIKE THIS ONE)
 Post Reply Post Reply