Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > MEMBER STARTED FORUMS on 2014 Titles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DUMBBELLS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUMBBELLS
    Posted: January 11 2014 at 9:07am
MEMBER-STARTED FORUM DISCUSSION

Of all the films that are coming out in 2014, this one was put out from the darkest depths of Hollywood...

This is a film that should have never been even written to begin with...yet here we are. This thing comes from the "genius minds" of a model, and a guy that was in The Hills (Yes, The Hills). The film managed to cast a few people that you might actually recognize, but this is not a Movie 43 thing where you think "My gosh, why?" You actually think "Well, what else do those people have going on?"

Jaleel White, Jay Mohr, Tom Arnold, Andy Milonakis, Fabio. Seriously, what else do they have to do? And why did Nancy Olson and Carl Reiner agree to do this?

This looks like one of those movie that you find on IMDb Bottom 100 along with Manos, The Baby Genius movies, and Going Overboard. 

This degree of terrible should not be ignored, even if it is already available On-Demand. We didn't ignore Piranha 3DD, and that went immediately to On-Demand, so why ignore Dumbbells? 

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2014 at 5:38pm
Normally I'd say that it doesn't stand a chance. But more and more limited releases have been nominated over the years.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 10:19am
I just found out recently that the director of this POS is actually the son of Nancy Olson. Explains why she's in this.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 10:28am
It's gonna stay around 15% on R.T.

Christy Lemire gave it a thumbs down.

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply