Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > CASE 39
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dying a Mysterious Death @ the BO??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dying a Mysterious Death @ the BO??
    Posted: October 03 2010 at 10:29am
Yeah, Airbender is leading in the Forum Poll because of how M. Nut royally screwed that movie up! 

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
CobraSwamp View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote CobraSwamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 7:18pm
WARNING: The following post is pretty long! I'm sorry if you get bored!  

In fact, when I saw the trailer for Last Airbender, I thought, "Razzie." But, I voted for the worst movie I've seen in 2010 so far...and It's Clash Of The Titans. I almost slept through that movie, and even wanted to walk out!

Alas, boy, (I have a tendecy to be casual, and call men, "Boy") I had to be polite! I was not allowed to sleep/walk out/boo at the movie.

To go even further, when I told some facts on a Dare site's story, the writer claimed I "Hated It!" Well, get this! I didn't say it was bad, I said the story was crazy! I was also reminded about the grammar errors. ("I got up, and I walked to the door," Becomes, in this example, "I got up, and I walk to the door.")

The story, if you're wondering about, is about a college boy, who becomes a "Dare Slave," (No, I don't know what it means!), and goes through these dumb tasks! Well, I'd rather read that story, than watch Titans again. But, the story's pretty vulgar!  

YES, I'm a Cobra, and YES, I take a BITE outta movies!
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 8:10am
Case 39 is very good because i like that movies which create suspense. Case 39 is one of the best that is related to that. 

But what does the title Case 39 mean?  There are many cases, but why  choose case 39? 

travis112096 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote travis112096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 10:18pm
no they awarded it for all about steve not the hangover
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234