Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > MATERIAL GIRLS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Early Comments on MATERIAL GIRLS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Comments on MATERIAL GIRLS
    Posted: July 13 2006 at 6:00am

Here's another bad movie to put on the Razzie List: Material Girls and this film stars the two Duff sisters, Hilary and Haylie. Whoever made these two sisters do a movie together, they did it in a wrong way. I don't really like Hilary Duff a lot, so, I'm looking forward to see her get more Razzie noms.

Note to HeadRAZZBerry: Hilary and Haylie have another movie that comes out in 2007 called Food Fight! which we can put on next year's list of possible Razzie contenders. I, of course, would like you to look at this and you can see that this film, Material Girls, is really bad.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
ArtGirl138 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ArtGirl138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 9:30am

Hilary AND Haylee Duff in not one, but TWO recent/upcoming movies?!

You ever think that maybe God is punishing us for something?

Self-Proclaimed Cartoon Geek
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 10:18pm
At least terrorist will have two opportunities to take them both out. I'm crossing my fingers.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
 Post Reply Post Reply