Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS, THE SQUEAK-QUEL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Early Discussion of ’MUNKS #2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Discussion of ’MUNKS #2
    Posted: October 25 2008 at 5:09am
According to the websites Box Office Mojo and Dark Horizons, the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" sequel was set for release March 19, 2010, but has now been reset for Christmas Day 2009 -- with a far-from-clever title (and a chance at competing in the 2009 Razzies).The movie will be called: "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel" and it looks like the entire cast will reprise their roles. Not only will the Chipmunks be invoived, but it will introduce the Chipettes as well.

Website: http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=alvinandthechipmunksii.h tm 
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2008 at 9:36am
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2008 at 10:20am
It got even worse. John Singleton bailed on the "A-Team" movie because Fox is putting too much attention into this. Wow, Fox do you want to really win this award?
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 1:51am
I don't know which to be more excited about, a sequel to a crappy movie, or an adaption of a classic TV series. It's like having to choose which kidney I'd rather get punched in...
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 3:01pm
A teaser has now emerged, if you can call it one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn95JL7pGLI
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 4:17pm
PURE EVIL!!!!!
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 7:33pm
I think eventually my brain is going to turn itself off from movies altogether. Probably if I ever see this.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2009 at 12:37am

My brain turns off for years at a time... one time, it turned back on, and it was so unused to thinking, that it actually convinced itself that they were making a sequel to the live action Alvin and the Chipmunks movie...

What? That's actually happening? DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD! DAMN YOU TO JERSEY!

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2009 at 1:19am
I think we've already died, and this is our Hell. Only in this Hell, we're actually going to see this movie. Then die again somehow.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2009 at 8:27am

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

What? That's actually happening? DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD! DAMN YOU TO JERSEY!

My word, man, why do you hate NJ so much that you want to unleash that hell on earth onto them?

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2009 at 10:19am
...meh, It's Jersey. From what I've been told, that IS hell on earth...
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2009 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

...meh, It's Jersey. From what I've been told, that IS hell on earth...

Spoken like someone who has never been there. What about oh, backwater states way down south? You know, the ones that spawn Cletis, the Slack-Jawed Yokel?

But then again, isn't H-Wood already located in the hell on earth that is California? Let's see, they voted for Ar-nold as their leader ... TWICE, they have earthquakes, uncontrollable brush fires, gang warfare, a big, brown, smog cloud that's visible at all times, and it's home to Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. If that's not hell on earth, I don't know what is.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 12:19am

I'm gonna be visiting Jersey in July... I will decide on whether or not it is indeed Hell, at that time.

As for California, the time I spent in Cali was great... Kinda wish I was going back there sometime soon...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 2:13am
I plan on attempting to move to Cali in the near future.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 9:17am
I think the only real problem I had with Cali, is that it was so frikkin expensive. The word "cheap" loses all meaning there. Well, at least the parts that I visited...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 4:31pm
I'm re-teaching myself to live on Ramen noodles. Under the guise of saving up enough money to see Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 at least four hundred times in the theater.
-Iron helps us play-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>