Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS, THE SQUEAK-QUEL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Early Discussion of ’MUNKS #2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Discussion of ’MUNKS #2
    Posted: June 07 2009 at 4:37am
The perfect Chipettes line up: Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, and Brenda Song. Yes, all your base are belong to Disney! I can hear dEd cringing already. 
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 4:48am
Eeesh... Yea, I don't like that. The line up is very realistic. I don't remember having ever heard Vanessa Hudgens actually talk though, at least.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 7:20am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

But then I could also go with horrible comedian Kenan Thompson, who starred in the movie Weiners.
There was a movie named "Weiners". I wonder how I missed that one as I browsed the shelves at the magical land of Best Buy.

And I stand by my choice of Vin Diesel to voice one of the Chipettes. The other two should naturally be voiced by The Rock, and Ed Asner.

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 12:35pm
I wouldn't be surprised if Weiners only made a single copy of their DVD, and planned on making more as orders came in. I saw it on Comedy Central today. Note that I said saw, not watched.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:33am
That's unlike you, dEd... I figured a bad movie came on, and you naturally gravitated towards it, like a moth to a flame.
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:34pm
I can't be everywhere at once. I've missed a lot of crap, unfortunately. I need to start watching more of the Saturday afternoon movies that get sent into my station here... We got "Fluke" last week. I dunno what's coming this week.
-Iron helps us play-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123