Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > STRANGE WILDERNESS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Early Discussion of STRANGE WILDERNESS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Discussion of STRANGE WILDERNESS
    Posted: February 01 2008 at 3:12pm

The Eye was the obvious Razzie contender, and I'm surprised at all the negative reviews of Over Her Dead Body, but there's yet a third loser to keep an "eye" on this week.  From the ones who ruined our brains with Grandma's Boy comes another lousy movie, Strange Wilderness.   At this point, there are only 8 reviews submitted, but they're all rotten, and since it comes from Adam Sandler's production company, I doubt it's gonna get much better reviews. 

It's been like shooting fish in a barrel these first two months of 2008.

moat View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2008 at 4:58pm
It's a shame this film is getting so little attention. You know it must be extraordinarily lame! 
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 3:53am
I've been beating the drum for this one since early January. Virtually no one saw it, and it has already been dispatched to bargain theaters. I doubt that it will even get a significant run in the cheapies. This one probably deserved our attention, but it's just not going to get anyone's attention.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 4:41am
????
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
 Post Reply Post Reply