Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > DELTA FARCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Early Forum Postings on DELTA FARCE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Forum Postings on DELTA FARCE
    Posted: April 26 2007 at 11:56am
Well, here we go again!  Larry the "I'm too stupid to setup" Cable Guy and Bill Engvall have teamed up to give us another potential Razzie contender!  I guess since the got lucky with Health Inspector($15 mil so far...I just can't believe that many people watched that tripe!), they figured they'd try again.  So far, I'm not impressed with the previews, and judging by the amount of $$$ they are throwing into advertising, I'd say they know they have a potential turkey on their hands! 
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 1:41am

I brought this one to the attention of the board several weeks ago. I rather enjoy Bill Engvall, but the guess here is that with all the time he spent with Larry on those Blue Collar tours, enough sufficiently embarrassing pictures and stories came about to force him into this project.

The $15 million earned by Larry's first film isn't all that impressive. Most of that was probably gathered by stringing together bedsheets and showing it at trailer parks around America. Yet still, some people wonder why mobile home parks are always the premier targets of tornadoes and floods.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 4:04am
It's called God doing a little housecleaning in the gene pool!
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 9:30pm
It's at a whopping 0% at this time... They MUST have done this for the money...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
ZookGuy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZookGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 2:54am

Cars was over-rated, and Health Inspector was just stupid. What's next, Larry the Cable Guy in a "Rocky" remake??

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 9:10am
I'm still expecting a remake of Jim Carrey's THE CABLE GUY to add insult to injury...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
 Post Reply Post Reply